Haerangil's latest activity

• Haerangil
    Haerangil replied to the thread Halethian language.
    note that i'm not married to these. We can change meanings or words if we want to or like others better. Neither am i married to using...
  • Haerangil
    Haerangil reacted to Odola's post in the thread Halethian language with Like Like.
    1. regarding: Lf – ending Is there no vowel or is it a mistake? If either consonant here is a vocalic consonant (sonant, syllabic...
  • Haerangil
    EVERYTIME i enter the list he messes up the formation! Had to do it all again , twice by hand... *-a - of, from *-ed - verb ending...
  • Haerangil
    Haerangil reacted to kanji_d's post in the thread Halethian language with Like Like.
    Ah, right, I forgot Halethian was not the Adunaic stuff. That's what I meant by gutteral fricatives - the /ɣ/ and such that are not as...
  • Haerangil
    These were my sources... Known Halethian words: -a - of, from Ad - man, person? Bar - man Bor - stone Dad - dog? Dar -mastery...
  • Haerangil
    No, it was me. I deconstructed the known halethian names for vowels. Chatgpt i just told to give me some semitic and celtic words. From...
  • Haerangil
    Post 23 re-translated: "Hil lasa hil rish ramed dared hil halabar" "The Watchman masters the fire of the flickering flame." "Hil mog hin...
  • Haerangil
    I do have an extensive wordlist by now: -in - host, People (pl-ending)-a - of, from-ed - verb ending-eth - woman, female endingA-...
  • Haerangil
    So far i hadn't used a dual article. Hin probably was a typo. I could use it as a plural article thinking of it....
  • Haerangil
    Yes i deliberately chose a different sequence. In my neo-halethian variant they say "of dreams speaking the voice" "Renemina moged hil...
  • Haerangil
    I used a very simple pattern. Hil is The, the article, -ed is a simple verbal ending, in effect it's "do, does", -a is a simple...
  • Haerangil
    Yup. It cannot simply makeup grammar even if i tell it to build on a real-world language base. But now i have a working system for...
  • Haerangil
    The correct translation should have been: "Hil risha-ramadh hil halad dared." "The Watchman masters the fire of the flickering flame."...
  • Haerangil
    It now utters sentences when i ask, however even i myself am unsure if the grammar is correct ! "Hil Halad darlos ailm Rishma-rach."...
  • Haerangil
    It has quite a small memory, possibly because of too much traffic.
Back