Blind Guardian US Tour / Mythgard meetup?

davekale

Administrator
Staff member
I just noticed last night that throughout September and October, Blind Guardian has about 20 US locations on their tour: http://www.blind-guardian.com/!

I was wondering what sort of interest there is among the Mythgard community in BG and maybe putting together some type of event, whether small and informal or perhaps more ambitious. If you're interested, let me know. I'll post on FB and Twitter as well.

I in particular will definitely be going to one of the So Cal shows (probably Fonda Theater on Tuesday, Oct 4; but San Diego is also a possibility). If there are other west coasters (or people want to travel to So Cal) interested, maybe now is the time to try for a Mythmoot West thing?

Dave

I saw them in Philly when they toured for their Sacred Worlds album, and it was a good show! :)

Looks like they're not headed back to Philly/Baltimore/DC this time, though they will be in Atlanta days after Dragon*Con.

I like Blind Guardian, but don't see myself flying to California for a concert, sorry....

September's variously too late or too early, I'm home in LA this year in July and December. I am definitely, however, on board with any and all manifestations of "Mythmoot West". Would you be up for finding something else Mythmoot-y to do in July, Dave? Or anyone else, for that matter?

Back