Hey guys! It's Bobwë - I'm back!

Bobway Carancollo

Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo!

Though truth be told, I could have found my way back a lot faster if the light around here was better than this gloamy starshine.

So, has anyone seen Ingwë, Finwë or Elwë? One moment I was the strawberry jelly in an elf sandwich, riding betwixt them on that brobdingnagian bronco, and the next I was bucked off and those bastards just kept riding into the sunset.

To be fair, I did notice Nahar seemed quite tetchy every time I yelled "hi-ho Silver," but he was literally shimmering silver in the night so I don't get what his problem was. As for Oromë - he was so busy tooting his own horn I don't think he even noticed I'd fallen off!

Anyway, I just wanted you all to know I am alive and well, and hoping I can be of assistance in our journey going forward. In the past I've just listened quietly from the wings (though I have listened to everything!), but since I found this cool red cloak I'm feeling inspired to jump into the fray! What could go wrong, right?

Bobwë lives (long and prospers)!

P.S. Dear Ilúvatar - is it within your power to correct my spelling? All the other elves keep laughing at me because I suffered an orcish (*SPOILER ALERT*) moment and inscribed my name in the indelible digital ink of mythgard as Bobway Carancollo. The shame is not undeserved. (Though in my defense, I don't see anybody else yet writing on the shores of Cuiviénen - ay before ë, except after V.Y. 1179?)

Back