Elves

The only red-haired female elf to cast is Nerdanel. So, if you want her red-headed, that would be the only option I can suggest.

For blond female elves, we have Galadriel, Idril (not cast as an adult yet, but we'll need her eventually), Indis, Elenwë (Turgon's wife, a very minor role), Amarië (Finrod's girlfriend, also a very minor role)

If you're okay considering silvery-haired elves, there's Earwen (daughter of Olwë - the wife of Finarfin and Galadriel's mother). And (much later) Dior's wife Nimloth.

Jamie Dornan? Could be one of the sons of F.
133897447_14204372813341n.jpg

Since I joined the party too late to make a hard push for her as Melian (which I still would desire greatly), I propose Beyonce for some Elf Lady of note. Someone with a lot of screen time.
Not even gonna hunt for images, we all know Beyonce.

a bit young.i've always imagined feanor a bit older... maybe he's even aging faster as his fire burns him from within.riley would make a good maglor in my eyes..

Last edited:
a bit young.i've always imagined feanor a bit older... maybe he's even aging faster as his fire burns him from within.riley would make a good maglor in my eyes..
Oh I'm not suggesting he'd play Fëanor but one of his sons. There's a specific thread for Fëanor.

I'm sorry to bring up this topic again but I#m a bit obsessed with the Avari...

I would definitely love to see the wonderful Story of Nuin finding the children Ermon and Elmir to be told or appear in some later season when it comes to us telling the origin of men. So I wonder if a few of the Avar characters mentioned in that story, Tuvo, Nuin and Tareg, could be introduced earlier in the scenes at Cuivienen - they don't need to have dialogue lines so nothing has to be changed in the storyline - I just thought it could be nice to give them short cameos so that they are not entirely new characters when they reappear at a later time. Tuvo could be one of the Elves Sauron or Tevildo are shown torturing at Angband for example... I imagine him later scarred or somehow disfigured.

Back