Ange1e4e5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So will there be a list for the cast (and checking it twice)?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yes, definitely. Someone will make one. Maybe I will if nobody beats me to it. But I won't make one for a few days.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yeah, probably best to wait until the Session is available, and then whoever makes the list can go back and check so there aren't any issues of mis-remembering decisions. I have a fairly good idea of who was cast, but at least one person was cast as a role they weren't even nominated for, so....
    Marielle
    Marielle
    I've posted one on the general thread "Cast so Far..." with the understanding, of course, that it's subject to change upon relistening to the podcast session...
    So when are we going to be putting up votes for actors?
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    They will probably be announcing that on the next broadcast a week from Friday.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I thought it was to be this week? Didn't Dr O say we were supposed to start nominating? Perhaps I got it wrong.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Certainly, make sure actor's name (with picture) is mentioned in the threads in the casting forum if you want them considered. Trish Lambert will be organizing the casting selection, so I'm not sure what format she wants....but if your names are in place, then no harm done.
    Would there be a Tom Bombadil? I don't remember him in The Silmarillion. Or will he be an addition?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I think 38 or 39 seasons have been mentioned by Dr Olsen.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    He will have one cameo per season until we reach the end of the Third Age, where he plays a role.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Where does he appear in season one? Episode 2? 3?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back