Search results

1. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S07E03

Scheduled for 26APR24, ~8PM ET! Contact me for a link if you would like to participate in the Zoom discussion.
  2. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion - S07E02

Yes, it is happening. And it's happening ... now!
  3. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion - S07E01!

We're coming back for another season and I couldn't be more excited! So much violence is going to ensue! We're starting up March 1st, at 8 PM Eastern, so feel free to reach out if you'd like the Zoom link. Otherwise, we'll be broadcasting at http://twitch.tv/signum.
  4. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E12

Currently scheduled for 12JAN23 at 8 ET! Beren and Luthien's wedding reception and The Great Wolf Hunt! Edit: The recording of the script discussion may be found here: on Signum U's Twitch channel
  5. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E11

Coming in on the end of the season! This will be on December 16, around 8 PM ET.
  6. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E10

Tonight! December 2, @ 8PM ET. Sorry for posting so late, week's been crazy.
  7. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E09

Alright then, we currently have a date for next Script Discussion, (AHEM) 11NOV22 @ 8 ET. This *could* change if Prof. Olsen decides that he wants to do two weeks in a row of the main broadcast, but right now nothing has been said about that.
  8. Nicholas Palazzo

A SilmFilm take on Rings of Power

It's been suggested twice to me now that there are folks on these forums who might be interested in viewing the videos I've created about Rings of Power. So far, I've only made it through half of Episode 2 with them, but here they are: More to come soon, I hope.
  9. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E08

Thanks to Marie's kindly reminder, I am hereby creating this thread to start talking about S06E08, which we will discuss on Friday, Sep 9, @ 8ET PM.
  10. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E07

LATE IS THE HOUR IN WHICH THIS THREAD WAS CREATED! So sorry guys. This session is starting ... now. On twitch.tv/signumu
  11. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E06

This episode dealing with the capture of Finrod, Beren & Co by Sauron, as well as Luthien's arrival in Nargothrond will be discussed on August 5 (maybe) , @ 8 PM ET.
  12. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06 Frame catchup

So we are pretty far behind on our frame story. We're going to be going over what scenes we need to fill in for Episodes 1-5 on July 15, @ 8 PM ET.
  13. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E05

Ok, we made it through the bottle episode. We will be rejoining the Nargothrond plot in this one as Beren pleads his case. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Luthien gets imprisoned in a tree. The session is planned for 10JUN22 @ 8ET.
  14. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E04

Ok, here we go again. This time without the oops. 27MAY @ 8 ET is the time we shall commence (close to that anyway). If you're interested in attending via Zoom, let me know!
  15. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion S06E03

Alright, this is meant to start the discussion of the outline for Episode 3. For now, we're scheduled for May 13th @ 8ET.
  16. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion: S06E02

This session is currently scheduled for Friday, 29APR2022, @ 8 PM ET. Anyone interested in attending live, feel free to PM me so I can send you a Zoom link.
  17. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Writing Procedure and Assignments

Welcome to Season 6 everyone. I'm really excited about this season and all the new faces we have. I'm posting here an updated version of the procedures Marie posted last season. I will also be using this thread to put out script assignments for this season. No need to panic, assignments will...
  18. Nicholas Palazzo

Script Discussion: S06E01 WE'RE BACK!!!!

Ok, so right now we have scheduled the next script discussion for 01APR22 @ 8:00 PM Eastern. No April Fool's Joke implied there. I will have a Zoom link closer to the time of broadcast, so anyone who is interested in participating on camera or even just by audio, let me know and I will get that...
  19. Nicholas Palazzo

Silmarillion Film Project Series Bible

Thus far, this document contains an introduction to SilmFilm, the general procedure for the storytelling facets of the project, and a synopsis of each (mostly) episode, with links to the outlines and scripts for each. Do let me know if there is anything that should be included that is not, as...
  20. Nicholas Palazzo

Human Innovations That Might Surprise/Puzzle the Elves

So, one of the things that the Hosts discussed earlier this season was that human inventiveness (specifically in regards to labor/time-saving devices) might actually surprise the Elves. So I am working on a collection of these that might be presented to the hosts. The Bow-Drill Used in its...
Back