Search results

1. Haerangil

Halethian language

I told CHATGPT to develop the Halethian language for me. Some examples: -My name is Hurin: Rilis meneth Hurin -I come in peace: Anorith meneth iryal -who are you? :marnach eru? More: -The sun rises in the east:Anorith tharionis eldalas -Love conquers all:Melith gorwainis darthor -Time heals...
  2. Haerangil

Season 6 costumes

Anybody got ideas on season 6 costumes? We need dorthonion guerilla fighters, Nargothrond champions, Dorthonion refugees, Nargothrondrim in Orc disguise... what else? Some input, before i come along with something all on my own?
  3. Haerangil

Trading ideas for 2nd Age fanfic pt 4: the Last Alliance

Pretty much everything happens in Gondor and Mordor,Main characters are Sauron, Elendil, Anarion, Isildur,their wives, Gil-Galad, Elrond, Galadriel, Celebrian, maybe Glorfindel, the Blue Wizards and Isildur and Anarions other family. Saurons spirit returns, at Barad-Dur he takes new form and...
  4. Haerangil

Trading ideas for 2nd Age fanfic pt 3: the rise of Ar - Pharazon

PT3 the rise of Ar - Pharazon: ca.70 years Pretty much everything happens in Númenor, main characters are Pharazon,Elendil, their wives, Sauron, Isildur, his wife, Anarion, his wife,Zimraphel, Pharazons son, Herumor and Fuinor Sauron expands his realm among the Easterlings and Haradrim, also...
  5. Haerangil

Trading ideas for second Age fanfic pt.2:The rise of the Nazgul

To continue this.. What i have collected for contuinuing the story... after several hundred years: c.1400 years Pretty much everything happens on Numenor, main characters are, Tal-Elmar, a middle-man slave, The later Witch-King, his two associates, Amandil, his wife, a female druedain shaman...
  6. Haerangil

Trading ideas for second Age fanfic pt.1:the beginning of the second Age

Like i wrote in discission on Trop i'd like to try a different, more creative approach towards the 2nd age... How would I write that story? Anybody wpuld like to discuss an artistic approach?
  7. Haerangil

Not-cast extras

A bit if a weird question maybe but... We DO have a complete list of the cast, frame and main. But... Do we have a list of not-cast characters? You know like extras? There are quite a few named extras in the outlines on and off, but... we do leave them uncast.how many of them are there? Do we...
  8. Haerangil

Amazon series:reactions and thoughts (Spoiler alert!)

Now that the first two episodes are out we do need a threat like this don't we? I guess we can rename it if you come up with a better description... I added spoiler alert for those who have not yet seen ep 1 and 2, just to be safe.
  9. Haerangil

Bilbo mirroring Odin...

I recently read the Heidrekssaga in which King Heidrek gives Gestumblindi a chance to escape his likely death penalty by playing the riddle game with the King , which leads to a longwinded exchange of Kenningar In the end however Odin cheats to win.As the Kings creative powers of interpreting...
  10. Haerangil

Magic dance

I see we have already two threads, one on music and magic and one on elvish magic. But as we have not only magic song duels now but also Luthiens specific dance-magic, maybe a threat to collect on sorcerous dancing would make sense? I was really interested in collecting magical looking dances...
  11. Haerangil

The Making of Paper

Pretty sure they used papyrus, vellum or even some lost valinorian secret We do not exactly know what Hyalin or elvish paper was made of, but Parma or book, either comes from a stem "to arrange (especially wood)" or "bark" And Paglos, gnomish parchment, comes from a stem "to peel" I could...
  12. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

As you know i am not always completely up to date withnthe current state of the silmfilm seasons... As i like to look back on the earlier material sometimes. This might seem odd but, did we ever talk about Bombadils looks? I mean, the Tom we all know and love , we kniw what he looks like... but...
  13. Haerangil

Finrod's companions

This season we're gonna see Finrod's companions. Any ideas for them? We know they're possibly the elite of Nargothrond, but they're gonna die soon... In my headcanon i always equaled them to the seven Samurai, only they are actually ten! I don't suppose we will get lines of dialogue for all...
  14. Haerangil

elves, character sketches

some old character sketches of our early elves i drew..
  15. Haerangil

Storyboard S1 Eps2

had some time, updated new Storyboard (again without Frame!... Frame will evtl follow in own thread someday?):
  16. Haerangil

Werewolves

Just listening to the latest silmfilm podcast... I think i already had pointed out Gmork, and the team seems to love him too. I also showed the giant wolf from rampage i think: Fenris has some nice scenes with Hulk... There also was a giant Lykan in Underworld, a giant wolf in 300 and...
  17. Haerangil

Alatar and Pallando

Did we ever discuss casting any of the Blue Wizards? I guess not as they so far never had a major part to play but... in theory we should have seen them in the first season somewhere among the Valar's posses, shouldn't we?
  18. Haerangil

Faceswaps

I have a problem /question: I started to download pictures of our actors, or to be honest, my dreamcast which isn't 100% always who we chose for the roles... To be able to remember who our characters are Then i started to do faceswaps so i could better imagine what the cast would actually...
  19. Haerangil

pre-numenorean settlement of Eriador and later Arnor

This is more a comment than an outright question so far, but i feel that a question or even a number of questions may arise from it. We do know there were a few of different groups of men living in Eriador whenmthe Numenoreans returned to middle-earth, unfinished tales mentions thatbthey...
  20. Haerangil

Post-Arthadan Eriador?

I started to rewatch some of Coreys streams, what i always realized was that he seems to judge the age of structures always far older than i would normally do. I get the idea that, "Oh those were elves, dwarves or numenoreans,,they had techniques that just magically made their structures last...
Back