New Profile Posts

1. Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I’ve run out of roles we definitely need to cast this season. Now the speculative roles begin.
    1. Haakon likes this.
    2. Haakon
      Haakon
      That’s good, but we don’t really know for certain what the casting list will look like until we’ve gone through the final episode, actually. I’m into this at least as much as you are, but I’ve had less time lately and I’ve also been holding back a bit. I’ll give it a go later on though!
      Jan 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  2. Haerangil
    Haerangil
    Cannot find or listen to anything on twitch and the links on mythgard do not work. Youtube hasn't been updated since forever...
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      I made s04 e6 run under firefox, but i could not find e5
      Jan 14, 2019 at 9:47 PM
    3. Faelivrin
      Jan 14, 2019 at 11:49 PM
    4. Haerangil
      Haerangil
      Thank you!
      Jan 15, 2019 at 1:51 AM
  3. Haakon
    Haakon
    Here’s to old JRR! On his 127th birthday
    1. Nicholas Palazzo and Ange1e4e5 like this.
  4. Halstein
    Halstein
    After reading "The Fall of Gondolin", I suspect Glorfindel isn't overly impressed by Riverendell.
    1. Faelivrin likes this.
  5. Kathrin
    Kathrin
    Huh, new here :) But been following the podcasts for a long time, and now I'm even caught up :D Hi everyone
    1. Ange1e4e5 and Haakon like this.
    2. Haakon
      Haakon
      Welcome! See you in the threads! :)
      Jan 2, 2019
    3. Ange1e4e5
      Ange1e4e5
      Welcome!
      Jan 2, 2019
    4. amysrevenge
      Jan 2, 2019
  6. Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Happy New Year!
    1. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      Thanks! Same to you!
      Jan 1, 2019
  7. Haakon
    Haakon
    Happy New Year!
    1. MithLuin and Ange1e4e5 like this.
    2. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      God fortsättning!
      Dec 31, 2018
    3. Haakon
      Haakon
      Tack! Gott Nytt År!
      Dec 31, 2018
  8. MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Merry Christmas to all of you here!
    1. Haakon, Ange1e4e5 and amysrevenge like this.
    2. Ange1e4e5
      Ange1e4e5
      Merry Christmas to you too!
      Dec 26, 2018
    3. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      Thanks! :)
      Dec 27, 2018
  9. Halstein
    Halstein
    Maybe we should drop the Gregorian calendar for the Shire calendar?
    1. amysrevenge and The_Singing_Fox like this.
  10. Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Happy Holidays! :D
    1. amysrevenge likes this.
  11. The_Singing_Fox
  12. amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    I'm low-key glad there's an extra week off from Exploring. I have *things to say* about Glorfindel but won't be at a keyboard for a while...
  13. Halstein
    Halstein
    Happy New Year on this 1st of Afteryule.
    1. amysrevenge and Faelivrin like this.
  14. Haakon
    Haakon
    Happy holidays!
    1. amysrevenge, Faelivrin and Ange1e4e5 like this.
  15. amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    Will be posting less, as I'm away from my normal posting place (work computer) for a couple weeks. Happy holidays to everyone!
    1. Haakon likes this.
  16. amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    Random thought (from PubSil). What cause would Maedhros have to refer to his friend Fingon as "the Valiant"? Heroics during Kinslaying?
    1. Faelivrin likes this.
    2. View previous comments...
    3. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      Yes, Maedhros clearly knows Fingon better than the reader does, at that point in the story!

Kinda like how Merry knows that Lotho will be at the bottom of any ill doings in the Shire, though this is the first the reader is hearing about it.
      Dec 19, 2018
    4. Faelivrin
      Faelivrin
      An additional question is whether Maedhros ever sent an apology to Thingol. Given his inability/unwillingness to ask nicely for a Silmaril after his brothers abducted Luthien for forced marriage, it does seem less likely than apologizing to Finrod.
      Jan 16, 2019 at 5:46 PM
    5. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      Maedhros seems mostly dismissive of Thingol, so I can't see him thinking to extend an olive branch - what's the point? As for the impolitely-worded-letter...I highly doubt Maedhros penned it. After the failure of the Union of Maedhros, he's no longer calling the shots for the Fëanoreans.
      Jan 16, 2019 at 6:32 PM
  17. amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    I'd never know if the forum hadn't Alerted me, but my Likes/day ratio has held level for 2 years now.
    1. amysrevenge
      amysrevenge
      350 days for the first 250 Likes, 364 days for the next 250. That's pretty consistent.
      Dec 14, 2018
    2. Ange1e4e5
      Ange1e4e5
      Well, it took me two years to get 250 likes.
      Dec 14, 2018
  18. amysrevenge
    amysrevenge
    Haha here I am posting while the session is running. Completely forgot about it (not that I could watch it live anyway)
  19. Kafele Zaid
    Kafele Zaid
    researching the noldor, especially their differences in runic linguistics (preference)
  20. Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I’m getting notifications on posts getting moved, but I can’t find them.
    1. View previous comments...
    2. Ange1e4e5
      Ange1e4e5
      I don’t know. It just said that my posts in the thread X were moved to thread Y. And when I follow up the notification, it just sends me to the first post in the thread.
      Dec 7, 2018
    3. Faelivrin
      Faelivrin
      I was told that 2 of my posts on the 4.06 Overarching Storylines Continued thread were moved. But I haven't read or posted there at all. That thread was started and "my posts" moved while I wasn't even logged in.

I am also having trouble with the forum not registering my mouse clicks and keyboard. That has been happening for 3 days although it might just be my connection.
      Dec 8, 2018
    4. MithLuin
      MithLuin
      Oh, that was me, sorry. I tried to move some posts to the new thread, but then moved them back. So, everything is where it was originally, despite the notifications. Sorry for the confusion!
      Dec 8, 2018