Men (as in humans)

i. think they xefinitely shoukd be everywhete where the halethrim are, but distinct frim them, quiet and mysteriozs as they are, probably almost never talk and such things. i definitely want them on numenor as we have to show their families leaving that isle back for middle-earth in the second age

i. think they xefinitely shoukd be everywhete where the halethrim are, but distinct frim them, quiet and mysteriozs as they are, probably almost never talk and such things. i definitely want them on numenor as we have to show their families leaving that isle back for middle-earth in the second age
Ah...I really have to reread the Numenor stuff...

no problem.sorry for my typos... it's happening when i 'm writing from my iphone... small keys, nig fingers, correcting makes it all worse
I'm just impressed you can manage this forum from your phone! I always use my computer or tablet.

I mostly have to use my iPhone but it's pretty good at suggesting words which lowers the risk of making typos. I still rewrite a lot. For longer texts I always wait until I get to a computer.

So the Druedain seem to look a bit like Dwarves, but without beard and with lanky hair? 'Flat faces' with prominent brows?

i think they probably look like a primitive stone-age people

i suggest we look at reconstructions of homo erectus, homo heidelbergensis and neanderthals... only that drughu are significantly smaller...

i like the way merp and lotro did the druedain.

Last edited:
The Druedain will likely require a significant makeup effects, same as the dwarves.

Heck, depending on how they stand, the may have to be mo-capped.

Clive Mantle.
Height: 6'6"

clive_mantle_greatjon_umber.jpg

by the way... would we need a list of the edain to decide which characters to emphasise on and which evtl to let out?
Maybe? But I think which characters will get emphasized or left out will only emerge as we craft the framework/outlines of each season. I think for the purposes of this thread, just keep throwing out actors we think would do a good job as a Tolkienian Man. I don't think we need to assign actors to characters yet.

Back