Need help completing Vol1-Book 7-Chapter 8/ Looking for a group

Susan Cormier

Short term, looking for help completing Vol 1 - Book 7 - Chapter 8; “Gates of Carn Dum” instance. Long term, would love to find a few folks at my experience level to play with on a regular basis. I’ve been playing about a year; my main is a level 51 hobbit burglar. I haven’t played any other games, so I feel like I often don’t know the conventions or what it is that I don’t know. So frequently clueless, but at the same time HAVING SO MUCH FUN. Hoping to find some kindred spirits here.

Hi Susan,
I'd be happy top help I have some alts that are abit higher then you but this should be to much of a problem if you don't mind a over level tagging along.
Look out for anyone with Rosiebug in the note bit on the kinship tab in the social panel and give me a shout.

Hi Susan,
I'd be happy top help I have some alts that are abit higher then you but this should be to much of a problem if you don't mind a over level tagging along.
Look out for anyone with Rosiebug in the note bit on the kinship tab in the social panel and give me a shout.
Thanks so much! I'll do that.

Back