Feanoreans

I don't really have much opinion one way or the other how the twins look, beyond red hair, lol. I'd be fine with the Sprouse twins, though it might shock the audience for us to hire former Disney actors and then burn one of them alive!

I'm actually leaning toward the Ashmore brothers for the twin, which would give us (if I got my way):

upload_2018-3-30_13-54-42.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-54-58.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-55-41.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-55-57.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-56-11.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-56-27.jpeg upload_2018-3-30_13-56-41.jpeg

That's Armier Hammer as Maedhros, Aaron Lazer as Maglor, Douglas Booth as Celegorm, Marcus Vanco as Caranthir, Ben Alridge as Curufin, Shawn Ashmore as Amras, and Aaron Ashmore as Amrod. We could flip the last two, if we're worried about have an X-Man on our long-term cast

I’d prefer Sam Claflin as Celegorm and Ben Barnes as Curufin. Maybe Bill Skarsgård as Caranthir. No I had some other favourite...hmm

Well, I don't always get my way here, lol. I like Claflin, as well. Skarsgard isn't my favorite for the Feanoreans, but I don't really have a good reason why.

To my eyes, Aldridge is the actor suggested who looks most like Armitage, so I'd like to keep him for Curufin. Caranthir and Celegorm are much more up in the air, as it were, for me.

I agree on Aldridge and the only reason I hesitate is that I haven’t seen him act and I don’t know how well he fits as Curufin. Barnes looks quite a lot like Armitage as well and I know his acting, he could do it.

I agree on Aldridge and the only reason I hesitate is that I haven’t seen him act and I don’t know how well he fits as Curufin. Barnes looks quite a lot like Armitage as well and I know his acting, he could do it.
Harry Lloyd looks pretty close to Armitage as well.

Armitage
Heinz-Kruger-the-first-avenger-captain-america-31000123-200-200.png

Lloyd
112087-adolf-opalka-foto.jpg

I don't really see that, Ange, but that's on me. You're not the first to suggest him. I could see Lloyd as Celegorm or Caranthir.

Back