Ange1e4e5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Having site trouble today; pages are taking a long time to load.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yes I had the same problems, lasting more or less through the whole weekend.
    So what happens when a role isn’t cast?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Do you think so? It’s just been a few days and we’ve begun nominations for 20 roles out of 32-35.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    We have at least one month for nominations, and they just opened on Friday. I haven't touched them yet, because I was trying to make sure all of the script outlines were open for editing so there wouldn't be a crunch on that next week.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yeah and a couple of people in our casting crew haven’t shown up yet but most certainly will. I expect a great number of nominees from them.
    Nominations are now open. :)
    Reactions: Haakon
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yes, let's have some fun!
    Haakon
    Haakon
    It's getting late here so I'll take a break, but I wanted to throw in a couple of my favourites first.
    Had a Sucuri WebSite Firewall not configured warning.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Sucuri Website Firewall - Not Configured

The site you are visiting is using Sucuri Website Firewall. And for some reason it is not configured properly. If you are the site owner, please open a ticket here asap for us to look at it for you: https://support.sucuri.net. If you visiting the site please try again in a few minutes.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Error Details:
    Your IP: 167.206.48.221
    URL: forums.signumuniversity.org/
    Sucuri Website Firewall - Not Configured
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    This wasn’t from logging in, it was from refreshing the page.
    Forum feels rather quiet. Or is that just me?...
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Maybe it's a holiday thing?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Maybe it's the relative absence of spam?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yeah, I was away for a few days, so I will try to get back on here.
    Looking forward to nominations and voting.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    While it is true we are nearing the end of the Season, no announcement of when nominations for Season 3 casting will open has been made yet.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    How come?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Probably because dates haven't been chosen yet.
    Gotten worse; now cookies are needed to log on to the site.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    I am sorry for this ongoing problem! I don't know what's causing it. The change that was made should not have any affect on users originating from the US.
    Looks like what shows up when the site is first pulled up is the first post of the day if there’s a today date stamp.
    Trouble with account; the site will sometimes say I am not logged in.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Thanks for the tip, Ange1e4e5!
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    You’re welcome. How are things on your end?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Pretty bad. I get kicked out and have trouble logging in, and it’s hard to post stuff. When I have posted a comment, it doesn’t show and the notifications are bananas.
    Is it just me, or Pesl Cloud is a familiar spam name? I’ll swear I’ve seen it before.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Many of the spam accounts use similar user names.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    That might explain why this one seems familiar.
    Wondering right now if we should have a calendar of events as Signum University does for its regular courses.
    Is it just me, or is the forum being really slow? It takes me at least 20 seconds to load the main page.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Everything is super slow
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…