Recent content by Ange1e4e5

1. Ange1e4e5

Notes for the Hosts of the Silmarillion Film Project Podcast

For our next Creative Session, can we please talk about casting for the main story?
  2. Ange1e4e5

Session 4-18: Episodes 7 & 8

How do we want to show raiding party tactics?
  3. Ange1e4e5

Session 4.17 - Creative Content Part 3: Swords, Hands and Eagles

Word was brought to him in Chapter 20, which is on the Nirnaeth Arnoediad.
  4. Ange1e4e5

How will word be sent to Turgon and the Hidden Kingdom of Gondolin?
  5. Ange1e4e5

S04E04 Script Discussion

Maybe the entire episode is a first-person perspective with occasional birds-eye view suggesting it's an Eagle. Then late in the episode we see that we're seeing things from Thuringwethil's POV, kind of like in the original Halloween film's opening which is entirely from the perspective of...
  6. Ange1e4e5

Well, since the Siege has not yet been established, there’s more opportunity for Angband raiding parties to get to the rest of Beleriand. Maybe we show one raiding party after the Dagor Aglareb that doesn’t go through?
  7. Ange1e4e5

What was the last time we saw inside Angband? It’s possible that Morgoth could have left any time between then and now.
  8. Ange1e4e5

Caranthir

I’m confident that he can, it was just a requirement of that role that he didn’t.
  9. Ange1e4e5

Caranthir

What I mean is that I'm mostly familiar with his character of Ajax in Deadpool where he literally has no emotion.
  10. Ange1e4e5

General Creative Content: How will the Noldor communicate with each other at long distances, ie to coordinate the Union of Maedhros in the years between Beren and Luthien and the Nirnaeth Arnoediad? Horseback? Raven?
  11. Ange1e4e5

Thorondor (voice)

I started this page off with Peter Dinklage...
  12. Ange1e4e5

How should Sauron be going about capturing Elves? There have been suggestions about who's in charge, I've indicated a preference for Sauron raiding settlements for questioning (and then later breaking).
  13. Ange1e4e5

Caranthir

He could fit. Seen him in both Game of Thrones and Deadpool, looks like a more stoic angle for Caranthir.
  14. Ange1e4e5

Any other suggestions?
  15. Ange1e4e5

Maimed Maedhros

Like a vambrace with a retractable blade?