Recent content by Arthur Harrow

1. A

Season Breaks and Narrators

There are any number of "off-screen" characters that have potential for being narrators to provide an otherwise unavailable perspective who we have every reason to believe are still lurking out there somewhere: Maglor, the Blues Brothers, Cirdan (seen only on essentially the last page of the...
  2. A

Ah, the practicalities that derail the concept... I would argue for the sake of this purely hypothetical film that: 1) By definition Maglor would have been in disguise since he tossed the Hot Potato into the sea; perhaps a minor character, say, Pointing Elf, joins in the conversation around...
  3. A

Well, his arc wasn't really resolved----he hit the road, wandering and singing sadly, rather like an Elvish Waylon Jennings on an unending road tour. There is a reference (I think it was related to a song written by Maglor "before he was lost") but that is vague. I like the idea of him "coming...
  4. A

1) I like the idea of season 1 being Valar, season 2 being Elves; break points being the awakening of the Elves and the Rising of the Moon (because in S3E1 the Rising of the Moon is followed 7 days later by the Rising of the Sun and we know who wakes up then!) 2) I like the concepts being...
Back