Recent content by Asbjornsen

1. Asbjornsen

Mythgard RP!

As of the 18th, I'll be on the road without a gaming machine (sob), so Bialver will miss the RP on the 20th & 27th. He'll emerge from his drunken stupor, mystic reverie, beehive hunting expedition, baking intensive with Goldberry, or whatever, in time for RP in April 3rd.
  2. Asbjornsen

Mythgard RP!

Seemed easiest. I've no objection if anybody wants to start a different forum for just Kin-RP bios!
  3. Asbjornsen

RP Roster

For the Kin RP: Bialver Hunangsbjörn, currently at large in Eriador. Bialver is the third and youngest son from a minor branch of the Beornings, the Hunangsbjörns, known chiefly for their skill with beekeeping and their mead. He has been wandering since slightly before he came of age. Three...
  4. Asbjornsen

Mythgard RP!

D'oh. Thread here: http://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?threads/rp-roster.399/
  5. Asbjornsen

Mythgard RP!

Great! Character bios here?
  6. Asbjornsen

Concerns from my Kinmates

As I understand it, we could also keep the lag down by leaving off our beautiful cloaks and capes, and putting our pets back in their kennels. But maybe someone more knowledgeable about the client could speak to this?
  7. Asbjornsen

So Fireworks started at 6:30

Are there time zones in Middle Earth? Does that fit with the cosmology?
  8. 1st lecture - as evening falls.

1st lecture - as evening falls.

9. 1st lecture

1st lecture

10. 1st lecture

1st lecture

11. 1st lecture

1st lecture

12. Asbjornsen

[Question] Who are your 'Grouping' toons?

Toons on Landroval: I mostly play Bialver, a 105 yellow-line Beorning who is Trish's favorite fashion-plate. But there's also Rounce (You're Not My Students kinship), a blue-line hobbit who will be at 100 by the end of Yule-fest. Aethelrad the Jeweller Hobbit doesn't group, but he lives to make...
Back