Recent content by Carlia

1. Carlia

Nerdanel

Ahm, I am goint to go with a personal favorite of mine. She is not as well known as others, but she has done some previous works. Lotte Verbeek, who is most known for the roles of Giulia Farnesse in The Borgias and Geillis Duncan in Outlander. I think that for the younger/older versions...
  2. Carlia

Aredhel

I am going to put my small input here and say... Kate Beckinsale for Aredhel. I think she could present both sides to Aredhel, the kind that is Maeglin's mother (and probably a mother figure to Idril) and the one that is a huntress (maybe even a warrior). This is pic is from her in...
  3. Carlia

Feanor

And crankier
  4. Carlia

Can we have rockstars making cameos for the relatively important roles that only appear once?

Can we have rockstars making cameos for the relatively important roles that only appear once?
  5. Carlia

Feanor

I know what you mean. He has already played a Tolkien character and it would make a relation (as in a link? English is not my first language, sorry) between the characters that we might want to avoid. What I like is that he is not an extremely young actor (but still young and strong) he is in...
  6. Carlia

Feanor

Yes, the same thing happened to Christpher Walken and Jack Nicholson. It is sad because I think he would do a fantastic Fëanor. Maybe Richard Armitage could be a choice, too?
  7. Carlia

Feanor

I would like him better as one of his sons... maybe Curufin? If he were 20 years younger I would suggest Ralph Fiennes...
  8. Carlia

Colors and Fabrics

Yes, I think that would make a lot of sense. I like the idea a lot. Maybe we could see Túrin arriving at Doriath wearing clothes the same color of his family's and then next time we see him, he is wearing Thingol's colors...
  9. Carlia

Arwen

Maybe we can do the effect of "look alike" with hair and make up? Using a similar hairstyle and dressing them in similar clothes to create a connection?
  10. Carlia

Arwen

I like idea of basing Lúthien's image in Edith so much it turns my heart to jelly. I think that is it fitting for Lúthien to look like her because at the end (or begining) of the day, Edith WAS Lúthien. It also seems very poetic to me for that reason. I know it sounds weird, but for me, it...
  11. Carlia

Colors and Fabrics

Just an errant thought I wanted to share with you all. As we all know, when we speak about noble or royal houses in fantasy, there is usually a banner, emblems or/and a motto involved in making them stand out and distinguish them from the rest. You can also see it in real life, almost...
  12. Carlia

Hair and Makeup

Yes, but that is just one interpretation. There can be many, specially when it comes to fan art.
  13. Carlia

Ingwë

How about someone from broadway? I recently found this actor called Nick Adams whom I believe might be a good choice https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Adams_(theatre_actor) I know he does not have that dashing, so-handsome-he-knocks-me-silly look that one might expect from elves, but I do...
  14. Carlia

Beasts

I like that a lot, and I had thought something similar when trying to relate Tolkien's mythology to or world, but I had never quite reached that point of thought. You guys are genious. I think that it would make this whole universe more real to the spectators, like saying: Yes, this is really...
  15. Carlia

Ingwë

If he were younger, I'd say Kevin Costner might do well. Or Kenneth Brannagh... but again, too old...
Back