Recent content by Cryios099

1. Cryios099

Aaragorn having trouble

I am aaragorn son of arathorn and the rightful king of Gondor I didn't vote for you. You don't vote for kings. How did you become king then? Ellron the forest elf reforged this broken magic sword to signify my rulership Listen strange Elves living in forests are no basis for a system of...
  2. Cryios099

Dante and LoTR and other fiction

I was talking with my mentor at Church about fiction and here is what I said. In your previous email you mentioned every single major great literary achievement of fiction except my three favorites. I thought that was so funny. 1. The lord of the rings. 2 Dracula 3 The Godfather. The only...
  3. Cryios099

Chapter 29 The past of Dante

Dante would often give sermons. He was the head priest of the empire.
  4. Cryios099

New Stream Idea - Play Me a Story

The only thing you need is a steaming schedule. More people will watch if you stick to it.
  5. Cryios099

Star Trek

Captain's log star date 333.33.3. I have just been appointed Captain of the star ship U.SS Tolkien. My mission is to find out which aliens best resemble lord of the rings characters.
  6. Cryios099

Chapter 29 The past of Dante

Dante recovered from his weakness and began to speak with new energy. “Virgil is my younger half-brother and my birth name is Vante Vurmonva. When you become head priest you have to change your name to symbolize your detachment to the physical world. My mother was a noble woman and my father...
  7. Cryios099

The challenge was accepted.

My co worker got a new kitten. She asked me to come up female names from the lord of the rings without looking it up online. In about 15 mins I got Eowyn,Arwen,Galadriel,Lobellia,Rosie and Belladonna. I had to look up the spelling for lobellia. I first thought it was Ovelia. I finally got...
  8. Cryios099

question

Can I do a summary or is this just for Tony?
  9. Cryios099

Chapter 28 the council of Tolkien - Macduff-

The sound of the drums was loud. They boomed thru the capital city of the CDF. These drums meant one thing and one thing only an imperial council was to be held. A message was sent to The Den and Marion had arrived in the Capital and she went to the palace. The Mage school that former queen...
  10. Cryios099

Chapter 27 Family - macduff-

Gaius was having the time of his life. One of the first time in his young life he felt wonderful. He was running up and down hills, running between trees, practicing with the bow and arrows that Tulkhas let him borrow, using his dagger to cut meat, picking berries, learning how to track down...
  11. Cryios099

The best thing I did all day

I was watching something stupid on Youtube the other day and somebody said "You know its kinda like the one ring." This made me go back and watch fellowship of the ring with a challenge. I have all 6 movies on my hard drive and I started fellowship of the ring. I wanted to see if I could use...
  12. Cryios099

Chapter 26 Dragonskin - macduff

I want them both especially from smart people like you. This is just the first draft. It won't get good until I have rewritten it for the 10th time. Thanks for the feedback Sparrow.
  13. Cryios099

humanities

I sent an email to [email protected] and I got a message saying there is no email address can someone just link it to me?
  14. Cryios099

Chapter 26 Dragonskin - macduff

The youngster was brought to Pinky who had carried him into the inner chamber where Virgil sat. He was sitting with his fingers interlaced placed right below his lower lip. Pinky was carrying the teen with one massive claw. Virgil sat motionless staring at the youth. This lad was barely old...
  15. Cryios099

Welcome to the shadowed forest!

I was hoping that this book was going to win the vote.
Back