Recent content by Doorward

1. D

Merch Ideas

Hi Waverly. We can't offer patches but there are magnets and stickers available in our SignumStore. Take a look! https://www.redbubble.com/people/SignumStore/shop?asc=u&ref=account-nav-dropdown
  2. D

Merch Ideas

That's hilarious! Not exactly sure how it would for merchandise though... Maybe Exploring Lord of the Rings We are not a hasty folk I might work in the origin date January 3, 2017 It could have a cool graphic of an infinity symbol worked into the design
  3. D

Merch Ideas

I went back to the episode and pulled a solid quote. Prepare to be amazed.
  4. D

Merch Ideas

Thanks for all of the suggestions!
  5. D

Merch Ideas

So, just the text "Bobwë"? Any suggestions of details or a phrase to hint at the context or inside joke?
  6. D

Merch Ideas

When you say "spiritual boulders" how do you envision that exactly? Just the text? Any other simple details to offer context from the inside joke?
  7. D

Merch Ideas

File parameters: file size: 2400x3200 is recommended for shirts file type: PNG We will likely also offer mugs and other products. If a design cannot be easily adjusted by our folks we will contact the donating artist for adjustments to the graphic or just not offer it on various products. Final...
  8. D

Merch Ideas

As Corey mentioned recently in one of his broadcasts, we have been sneaking up on the possibility of using a print-on-demand platform to offer a larger variety of merchandise to our community more immediately and easily than waiting for Corey to show up at regional moots lugging his suitcase of...
  9. D

Welcome to the shadowed forest!

While we do not yet have a hard start date for the broadcasts relating to this book we can get started with any thought and comments, hopes and dreads, relating to the Inferno. Corey is using the Allen Mandelbaum translation. There is even an excellent free digital version...
  10. D

Request for a new forum

I did not wait. I asked directly. btw, you can see who the admins are in the 'Members' tab. Ed Powel is the admin most concerned with Mythgard Academy. Corey is listed as an admin but only so he has better access to the content. He does not have any active admin duties.
  11. D

Request for a new forum

Great suggestion! I will pursue it behind the scenes if no admin responds in a reasonable amount of time.
Back