Recent content by EliseSigwine

1. EliseSigwine

Mythmoot VII: August 6-9, 2020 Full Digital Experience

Hooray! Now I just need to figure out how to get there...
  2. EliseSigwine

The Lay of Lywood (title tentative)- on Public Houses and social structures- Casual

Hi everyone, I wrote this scene a while ago, and I wanted to post it here to see if it makes sense. One of the tenets of the society I'm creating is that there is a systematic method to helping those who are poor/in need that their homes cannot provide. The government runs shelters in every...
  3. EliseSigwine

Sunshine Moot

Hi Everyone, if you are still interested in attending Florida’s Sunshine Moot, the event is still on! The venue has assured us that we do not meet the number required for cancellation. If, however, you have registered and are no longer able to come due to travel restrictions, just send me an...
  4. EliseSigwine

A Ballad- Casual

An excellent question. Gammer Grumpy is the local matriarch who tells the children stories. She is a teacher, priestess, the book of lore and history all rolled into one. And if you're not paying attention while she's sharing her story, she will give you a good whack with her walking stick.
  5. EliseSigwine

Mythmoot VII: August 6-9, 2020 Full Digital Experience

Mythmoot is for academics, acafans, all kinds of fans!
  6. EliseSigwine

A Ballad- Casual

Hiya! This was born out of Sparrow's excellent inaugural (online) Writer's Space Workshop. Thank you Sparrow! One of our helpful exercises was a "Reach 500 words first" contest. Sadly, I handwrote, so I didn't get to 500 words, but my verbal vomit seemed to create a random ditty/ballad that...
Back