Recent content by Finrodismyboi

1. F

Melkor's Original Function

Still though what role do you think Melkor was originally intended to fulfill in the creation of arda?
  2. F

Melkor's Original Function

I think I posted this in the wrong forum originally so I'm posting it here too. Related to the Morgoth’s ring series. What was Melkor’s original intended role in Ea from Iluvatar supposed to be before he was corrupted? How would Ea have been changed if he remained loyal? Or perhaps was he...
  3. F

Session 5-19: The Differing Perspectives of Men and Elves

It may have been doesn’t really matter to the point
  4. F

I think also that elves at the beginning should be fascinated by men though and men should be captivated by the beauty and wisdom of the elves as was shown when my boi finrod first encountered the men of Beor
  5. F

I think the conversation between Turin and Beleg is very relevant here. In that Turin regards the valar as maybe existent but not in the slightest bit effective in his life because of how short it is and therefore places his trust in his own deeds and himself as master over his own doom. Whereas...
  6. F

Melkor’s original role

Hi, This is my first post and I’m not sure if I’m using the right thread but I had a question related to the Morgoth’s ring series. What was Melkor’s original intended role in Ea from Iluvatar supposed to be before he was corrupted? How would Ea have been changed if he remained loyal? Or...
Back