Haakon's Recent Activity

1. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Session 4.11 - Season 4 Episode Outlines (Revisited).

Right. So, here's the history. The book has the Kinslaying reveal after the Battle. The Hosts suggested having it before, and...

Mar 19, 2019 at 7:11 PM
  2. Haakon replied to the thread Thoughts on the casting process so far and how it could be improved.

Well, if we could explain that there’s a story for those characters, we would have to cast actors for them. But I think we will have the...

Mar 18, 2019 at 5:59 AM
  3. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Thoughts on the casting process so far and how it could be improved.

Yes, good plan! I *think* that this season, the goal is to discuss two episodes in one session, followed by a session on adaptation -...

Mar 17, 2019 at 8:53 PM
  4. Haakon replied to the thread Thoughts on the casting process so far and how it could be improved.

So, to get back to this discussion. Let's take a look at this season's work and where we are in that process. We're almost done with the...

Mar 17, 2019 at 2:20 PM
  5. Haakon replied to the thread Thorondor (voice).

My feeling is (based on reactions to my own postings, your postings and others, and on the general activity on the forums and the focus...

Mar 17, 2019 at 11:06 AM
  6. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Character List.

So, to begin.... When a character first appears on the show, their name will be in blue. Their final episode, it will be in red....

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  7. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Character List.

In light of the Session 4-10 discussion of the different types of characters, I thought it might be useful to break down what we...

Mar 16, 2019 at 10:54 PM
  8. Haakon replied to the thread Thorondor (voice).

I don't think so. Why do you ask?

Mar 16, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  9. Haakon liked Ange1e4e5's post in the thread Thorondor (voice).

Daniel Day-Lewis https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000358/ Age: 61 Height: 6'2" (height matters not) Roles: Nathaniel Poe/Hawkeye in The Last...

Mar 16, 2019 at 5:08 PM
  10. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Silm Film Session 4.11.

Our next session will be in 2 weeks on Friday March 29th. Please note that the US (and thus Signum), has recently undergone the time...

Mar 15, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  11. Haakon replied to the thread Women Fighters.

...and Galdor (of the Havens)

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  12. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Women Fighters.

Faelivrin, using your list, I've bolded the names that we are already including in Season 4, and italicizing the names that we have not...

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:47 AM
  13. Haakon liked MithLuin's post in the thread Session 4.11 - Season 4 Episode Outlines (Revisited).

I keep going back and forth between 'play up the animosity between Caranthir and Angrod to encapsulate the intra-Noldor conflict in a...

Mar 14, 2019 at 6:43 AM