Haakon's Recent Activity

1. Haakon liked Ange1e4e5's status.

I’ve run out of roles we definitely need to cast this season. Now the speculative roles begin.

Jan 16, 2019 at 9:06 AM
  2. Haakon replied to the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

In what way would our story become better with it? We missed the point where it could have worked - back when nobody knew about the...

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:48 PM
  3. Haakon liked amysrevenge's post in the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

Ultimately, I don't like it. I'd prefer to leave it out.

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  4. Haakon liked Haerangil's post in the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

Okay... no, Aule may have briefly or explicitly that he has children in middle-Earth... but why should the Noldor immediately recognize...

Jan 15, 2019 at 4:42 PM
  5. Haakon replied to the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

Morgoth is a dictator so he makes decisions on military strategy. He can make bad decisions. I honestly don’t see the problem (at least...

Jan 14, 2019 at 3:43 PM
  6. Haakon replied to the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

Thanks Faelivrin for clearing that out (Finrod). That's more or less what I have been thinking, and I reacted to the idea that Finrod's...

Jan 14, 2019 at 8:29 AM
  7. Haakon replied to the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

Is this mind reading power of Finrod's really that good? I find that the more we discuss it, the more problematic this appears to me. It...

Jan 13, 2019 at 7:12 PM
  8. Haakon liked amysrevenge's post in the thread Session 4.07 - Overarching Storylines, Continued.

To borrow from my Aegnor vignette in the other thread, the obvious (to me) connection between Caranthir and Dwarves, beyond...

Jan 11, 2019 at 9:40 PM