Recent content by Icon5235

1. I

"End Credits" Song For Season 6

Hey everyone. This is a song that I wrote as kind of an "End Credits" song for this season of Silm Film lol This is definitely more "contemporary" in style than the other music that has been produced for the show, but I was very much trying to capture some of the emotions that I felt when...
  2. I

Script Discussion S06E13

*Stands and applauds*
  3. I

Script Discussion S06E13

My vote goes to this one.
  4. I

Script Discussion S06E12

My main hope for this episode is that we carry our momentum through till the end of the season. And as such I am concerned about bogging down the first half of this episode with too many nods or foreshadowings. In my view, this episode should focus on Beren and Luthien being happy. Being in...
  5. I

Script Discussion S06E09

Just to add onto that thought. Not only 'for her own good' but also from the insecure need to feel like he's worthy of her. Like he's earned her love. And her healing of him would only reinforce that feeling.
  6. I

Script Discussion S06E09

You mean November? Lol
  7. I

Amazon series:reactions and thoughts (Spoiler alert!)

I actually had a very different reaction to this plot point then most people that I've seen talk about it. I didn't really take it as Gil Galad is able to decide who gets to return and who does not, I took it more along the lines of a release from service. That they were still very much bound...
  8. I

Script Discussion S06 Frame catchup

Just want to point out the final count of frame episodes with both Aragorn and Arwen; Just Aragorn: 2 Just Arwen: 4 Both: 7 We're just so good I can't get over it
  9. I

Script Discussion S06E04

Way back during the script discussion for this episode there was a conversation based around trying to tie in elements from JRR and Edith's relationship in this episode. I've had a shot in my head based off of the talking to each other from seperate floors story, where Beren is sitting at the...
  10. I

Poem about the Silmarils

It was written from the perspective of Finrod, as he explained the Silmarils to a dwarf character in Season 6 E1. That being said, personally I think anyone at any point telling the story of the Silmarils would fit with this. Ultimately, it's now in your hands to use when and where you like.
  11. I

Poem about the Silmarils

I am so in love with these changes. You seriously took what was a clumsy attempt to something so beautiful. Big applause from me!
  12. I

Script Discussion S06E05

This is the portion of the story that I tend to look at as "Beren comes to terms with being carried". Everything Beren does, or attempts to do backfires on him in this middle section, and he is saved by Luthien every time. That would fit perfectly, as he tries to make friends and allies in...
  13. I

Script Discussion S06E04

I can see that. The advantage to a harsher more antagonistic animal in my mind would be to see the animal visibly calm at his presence. Like as if it's instinct would be to defend itself and attack him, but it is soothed by Beren. I was just thinking of the stuffed baby deer toys we would be...
  14. I

Script Discussion S06E04

Personally I like the idea of a deer better. I feel as though in this scene we're illustrating Berens gentleness. Cos we've seen tough Beren a bunch. Luthien has probably heard about the brashness, and harshness of Men from Thingol. This is showing his gentleness. Something she wouldn't expect...
  15. I

Script Discussion S06E03

This is the key to Beren at this point in the story for me. I don't think he's afraid, I think he wants to die. But, in the same way that most Anglo/Nordic/Celtic traditions function, death is something that Beren feels he has to earn. He can't just throw himself off a cliff. He has to be worthy...
Back