Recent content by Jon Moss

1. Jon Moss

Recruitment

Thank you so much for this information. I was totally not in the right spot (no where near Rivendell!). If I didn't have to work tonight (I'm in IT so I often work nights and weekends), I'd be there with bells on. Just turned lvl 75 last night playing with my uncle and cousin in Dunlending...
  2. Jon Moss

nature of middle earth- mythgard class

The Zoom is only for anonymous Q&A. The video, audio and chat occurs via the Signum Twitch live stream.
  3. Jon Moss

Recruitment

So I popped in a minute or two late to the Friday Night Fights but felt like the last kid in grade school who is left standing when everyone else got picked for teams. My fault for showing up late to the party. I'm not sure what the normal protocols are and I definitely don't want to rain on...
  4. Jon Moss

Recruitment

I would like to join the Mythgard kinship as my minstrel, Glorfynrael; my beorning, Aeronvor, and my main tank guardian, Keoraewyn. Also, does Mythgard (on LOTRO) have a Discord server?
  5. Jon Moss

Recruitment

I have six toons on Landroval, four of which are members of The Lords of Evening Twilight (which is not very active) and one a member of the Prancing Pony Podcast kinship. I created a Beorning recently, Aeronvor, who is kinshipless currently.
  6. Jon Moss

Thanks for the clarification @MithLuin
  7. Jon Moss

When did Mythgard switch from GoToWebinar to Zoom?
Back