kanji_d's latest activity

• K
    kanji_d replied to the thread Script Discussion - S07E01!.
    With a little of this, I wonder if we can reconstruct back some sound changes from Primitive Adunaic and maybe get something closer...
  • K
    kanji_d replied to the thread Session 7-11: Frame Outline.
    We do have scenes in Episode 1 already set aside for the frame (our bottle episodes are bottles except for their frame: see Episodes 4...
  • K
    Could I just confirm the date on this? I have Thursday March 7th in my notes - March 1st is a Friday and has been noted for the S7E01...
  • K
    kanji_d replied to the thread Session 7-09: Season Outline.
    I like episodes 11 and 13 but I think episode 12 could be reworked. The betrayal of Uldor ought to come at the very end of the episode...
  • K
    kanji_d reacted to MithLuin's post in the thread Session 7-05: Húrin and Huor with Like Like.
    Yes, Húrin will be more amdir-based throughout. He's joining the Union because he thinks it will work. There is a hint of estel with...
  • K
    kanji_d replied to the thread Session 7-05: Húrin and Huor.
    I think I missed this session, but did we decide what Húrin's attitude/philosophy through the season is? Is it one of estel or amdir...
  • K
    kanji_d replied to the thread Session 7-09: Season Outline.
    Some suggestions based on this: I like where things meet in episode 4, I think that's a strong end to the first act of the season, if...
  • K
    kanji_d reacted to Phillip Menzies's post in the thread YouTube uploads for S6 with Like Like.
    Quick post for the Song Battle that I premiered at Ozmoot 24 this last weekend. Fantastic vocals by @Icon5235 and @kanji_d I will add...
Back