Lalaith's Recent Activity

1. Lalaith liked amysrevenge's post in the thread Are the Nazgul really that desperate?.

Yes I believe we get this explicitly (somewhere? I don't remember if it's in the main text), that Sauron extends himself toward Gondor...

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  2. Lalaith liked Faelivrin's post in the thread Are the Nazgul really that desperate?.

Hm... not arguing in favor of "desperation" particularly, just commenting. The river isn't a physical or spiritual barrier to the...

Feb 18, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  3. Lalaith liked I4detail's post in the thread The lack of lackeys at the Ford.

Aragorn and the Hobbits have been on the road with Glorfindel for six days; to have the Nazgul chasing the party and just happen to...

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:57 PM
  4. Lalaith liked Arnthro's post in the thread The lack of lackeys at the Ford.

Very interesting and very cool! I would just say that, in regards to the ring-bearer or the ring in particular, is that they are...

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:54 PM
  5. Lalaith liked I4detail's post in the thread The lack of lackeys at the Ford.

Way back when the party was crossing the road beneath Weathertop (I know, I know), I was one of the people who said it wasn't...

Feb 18, 2019 at 4:52 PM