MithLuin's Recent Activity

1. MithLuin liked Nicholas Palazzo's post in the thread Notes for the Hosts of the Silmarillion Film Project Podcast.

There are some things about S4E2 that concern me, but the biggest one is the abdication of Maedhros. If he does it too early in the...

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:41 AM
  2. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.12 - Episodes 1 and 2.

First Contact between the Noldor and the Sindar occurs in Episode 1. The two Noldor camps will be reunited by Maedhros' actions in...

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:32 AM
  3. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.12 - Episodes 1 and 2.

Angrod's visit to Doriath would likely be an Episode 3 issue. Episodes 3-5 will be the subject of Session 4-14 on May 3rd. I'll start...

Apr 18, 2019 at 2:11 AM
  4. MithLuin posted a new thread.

How a Script Outline Comes Together

The parameters of this project are that each season will consist of 13 Episodes, and each episode will be one hour long (no commercial...

Forum: Season 4

Apr 18, 2019 at 1:17 AM
  5. MithLuin commented on Ange1e4e5's profile post.

Oh, thanks for bringing that up; I hadn't noticed. I'll mention it to Corey Olsen on Friday.

Apr 17, 2019 at 4:56 AM
  6. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.13 - First 'Creative Content' Session for Season 4.

Right - I would hope we would use the meeting of the Sindar and the Noldor to set up what we will need for the meeting with Men next season.

Apr 16, 2019 at 4:12 AM
  7. MithLuin liked Haerangil's post in the thread Dragons.

I think the camps around mithrim will become forts at one point, minas tirith is a fortress, there should be fortresses in the ered...

Apr 14, 2019 at 1:36 AM
  8. MithLuin replied to the thread Dragons.

Maedhros builds a fortress atop Himring. Surely Morgoth knows of this. We may or may not show its fall (in the aftermath of Unnumbered...

Apr 14, 2019 at 1:36 AM
  9. MithLuin liked Haerangil's post in the thread Session 4.13 - First 'Creative Content' Session for Season 4.

Yes, both factions speak english when among themselves and then it switches into norse/saxon/old frankish when there are other factions...

Apr 14, 2019 at 1:23 AM
  10. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.13 - First 'Creative Content' Session for Season 4.

Okay, that is a very good suggestion, but it's a different idea. In these examples, both people speak their own languages, with...

Apr 13, 2019 at 7:35 PM
  11. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.13 - First 'Creative Content' Session for Season 4.

Another topic that it might be interesting to raise next week is how we intend to show that Sindarin and Quenya are two different...

Apr 13, 2019 at 5:56 PM
  12. MithLuin liked Haerangil's post in the thread S04E01 Script Discussion.

I am totally okay with skipping most of the details and not specifying how much time has passed leaving it up to the audience to judge...

Apr 13, 2019 at 2:12 PM
  13. MithLuin replied to the thread Noldorian camps in Mithrim.

Ah, yes, my recalling of a walled compound in Afghanistan under daily fire and getting supplies by helicopter was *not* meant as an...

Apr 13, 2019 at 4:35 AM
  14. MithLuin replied to the thread S04E01 Script Discussion.

We did conveniently put a ledge above Maedhros, and there's presumably an exit from Angband with easy access to him. So it's quite...

Apr 13, 2019 at 1:54 AM
  15. MithLuin replied to the thread S04E01 Script Discussion.

It almost has to, right? In all the parts of the world where I can think of this sort of situation existing (the Berlin Wall in the...

Apr 12, 2019