MithLuin's Recent Activity

1. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

I will repeat that the only lord of Gondolin who will be part of the catch and release program will be Rog. Not Glorfindel....

Feb 18, 2019 at 3:52 AM
  2. MithLuin liked amysrevenge's post in the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

It was more a way to stress how badly they didn't want Ecthelion to be a captive. Paraphrasing "I'd rather have Glorfindel be a captive...

Feb 18, 2019 at 3:44 AM
  3. MithLuin liked Haakon's post in the thread How we go about this process.

These are good thoughts, amysrevenge. I think that, even if they're just about your frustration right now, it's good to think about how...

Feb 17, 2019 at 6:19 AM
  4. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

The Silmarillion is already a 'cast of thousands' with no central characters who will follow through the entire project. Well, Sauron,...

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:57 PM
  5. MithLuin liked Ange1e4e5's post in the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

Offhand, the Published Silmarillion only mentions the catch-and-release program (and not by that term) in the aftermath of the Dagor...

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:52 PM
  6. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.03 - Frame Narrative for Season 4.

It is also most likely the case that after the Battle of Five Armies, the dwarves of Erebor would be able to ask the elves of Mirkwood...

Feb 16, 2019 at 10:49 PM
  7. MithLuin replied to the thread How we go about this process.

I do acknowledge that there has been a lot of frustration, from all quarters. The best answer has always been 'please participate live...

Feb 16, 2019 at 5:10 PM
  8. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

He will start as a loner/outcast and gradually gather people. I know Annael is a minor character and doesn't have much of a story arc,...

Feb 16, 2019 at 4:54 PM
  9. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

Faelivrin, I know you were away from home and didn't have a chance to participate in the session. I am also away this weekend. I hope...

Feb 16, 2019 at 3:44 PM
  10. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

You are saying that Rian, a woman who abandons her new born baby to go lay down and die somewhere, is in a state of mind to be making...

Feb 15, 2019 at 10:19 PM
  11. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

Okay, so today's session focused on the Catch-and-Release program. I know that not everyone had the chance to be there, so of course I...

Feb 15, 2019 at 6:29 PM
  12. MithLuin posted a new thread.

Session 4.09 - Overarching Storylines: Hildorien, Dragons, and LĂșthien

We need to do the following 'homework' from the 2/15 session (4.08): We need a Noldo who will be made captive and become a slave...

Forum: Episode Questions

Feb 15, 2019 at 6:01 PM
  13. MithLuin Here we go! »

Feb 15, 2019 at 3:25 PM
  14. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.08 - Overarching Storylines, Final (I hope!).

It seems I will be able to connect with hotel wi-fi. Of course, I've already rebooted my computer twice this morning, so we'll see how...

Feb 15, 2019 at 2:09 PM
  15. MithLuin replied to the thread Session 4.04 & 4.05 - Overarching Storylines.

The preliminary outlines were made before we developed the Season storylines. The Hosts did request that order iirc, so we will see.

Feb 15, 2019 at 5:23 AM