Richol Richards
Last Activity:
Dec 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Birthday:
Apr 24, 1989 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

Richol Richards

Active Member, Female, 28

Geminids meteor shower tonight! And I do mean shower; there are so many :) Dec 14, 2017 at 5:01 AM

Richol Richards was last seen:
Dec 16, 2017 at 10:33 PM
    1. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Geminids meteor shower tonight! And I do mean shower; there are so many :)
      1. Haakon likes this.
    2. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Mmmk, so would it be terrible to make Nimloth Beleg's daughter? Because I think I'm warming to that idea...
      1. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        I mean, as Corey said, there may be a hint of wish fulfilment in that move. And we all know the death of Beleg has got to hurt, no question. But as far as heart-breaking tragedy goes, there is already more than enough to spare. Like...I think we've properly got that message covered.
        Dec 13, 2017 at 3:00 PM
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        I'm just saying I believe making Nimloth his daughter has a greater chance of adding even more meaning to the story vs. taking away from it. And that maybe it should actually be considered.
        Dec 13, 2017 at 3:01 PM
      3. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        Beleg always struck me as much more of a loner than a family man, but I don't hate the idea. It does make sense to consider her parentage, and seems unlikely that her mother and father would be 'nobodies' in Thingol's court.
        Dec 13, 2017 at 7:31 PM
    3. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Please excuse momentary lapses in common sense. Clearly I still haven't recovered from extreme sleep deprivation....
      1. Haakon likes this.
      2. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        No need to apologize! Being sleep deprived is like being drunk. I have said some really stupid things on little sleep. Such as, when I'd stayed up all night to watch the stars, I wanted to protest someone comparing 9/11 to the Titanic. So I said, "The Titanic didn't sink." Realizing that wasn't quite right, I corrected myself:"I mean, nobody died."
        Dec 12, 2017 at 3:13 AM
      3. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        What I *meant* to say was that the difference between the sinking of the Titanic and the terrorist attack on 9/11, while they were both disasters with a high casualty rate, was that the Titanic was an accident but 9/11 was a deliberate attack. So, you know...I was close :P
        Dec 12, 2017 at 3:13 AM
      4. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Hahaha, fairly close. ;) Yeah, I've also had conversations like that...much to the amusement of my friends.
        Dec 13, 2017 at 12:17 PM
    4. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Okay so I've missed most of the script discussions this season. Just to make sure, only episodes 1 & 2 are currently available, right?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Thank you! Yeah, I figured I'd try to catch up on as much as possible while I have a couple of free days. :) Toooootally forgot I could just access the ended sessions from the previously posted links, and that this was what Haakon was saying. And I've actually done this before, yet today my cognitive faculties all seem to have departed. *Facepalm*. Don't tell anyone my degree was in Computer Science or anything...
        Dec 12, 2017 at 2:02 AM
      3. Nicholas Palazzo
        Nicholas Palazzo
        So, my typical modus operandi is to change the raw video to "unlisted" after the sessions are complete, so random people don't stumble across them. They can still be viewed if you have a link, like the ones I post on the forums.
        Dec 12, 2017 at 5:27 AM
      4. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Gotcha. Thanks!
        Dec 13, 2017 at 12:18 PM
    5. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      "Well, I'm back." :)
      1. JJ48, amysrevenge, Marielle and 3 others like this.
    6. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      I'm sorry the list I'm supposed to be taking care of hasn't been updated in a while but my crazy busy 2 weeks are almost over. Wut.
      1. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        "Wut" meaning "Will update then" and not the word "what" in slang form. Of course. ;)
        Dec 2, 2017
      2. Haakon
        Haakon
        No worries. There’s not a lot of action right now.
        Dec 2, 2017
    7. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      I've been ridiculously busy this whole week and will be busy again all next week. I feel I'll have a lot to catch up on when I get back...
    8. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      So, the spammers have now taken to posting spam in their statuses. Or at least Pan Hen has...
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Yeah, just making that observation.
        Nov 16, 2017
      3. Haakon
        Haakon
        Yeah I understand. Just making conversation.
        Nov 16, 2017
      4. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Gotcha. I enjoy your conversation!
        Nov 17, 2017
    9. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Omg LOTR is happening, guys.
      1. Haakon
        Haakon
        I’m excited
        Nov 13, 2017
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        So am I, honestly
        Nov 13, 2017
    10. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Silmfilm mornings are my favourite kind of mornings.
      1. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Aaaaaand I just realized I might miss most of today's session...because I forgot about Daylight savings, and I have other things scheduled that will overlap the new time... :(
        Nov 10, 2017
    11. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Special shout out to MithLuin, who's been diligently ridding the forums of spam day after day. It is quite appreciated!
      2. Haakon
        Haakon
        Yes.
        Nov 9, 2017
      3. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        Good news! Ed took care of making you a mod. So, now, when you see a spam thread or account, you should see a 'spam' option on it, and that will be how you delete it.
        Nov 9, 2017
      4. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Yay, Moderator Haakon!
        Nov 9, 2017
    12. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Well, I see the spammers are starting to get festive; Hudsone Shores is bringing Christmas music to the party over in Announcements.
    13. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      12 cases of spam currently active. Details in comments.
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Yeah...I hope there's a way we can get rid of these for good. I'm looking up some stuff.
        Nov 7, 2017
      3. Haakon
        Haakon
        Good!
        Nov 7, 2017
      4. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        Yeah, every one of those was a separate user name and unique IP address.
        Nov 7, 2017
    14. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      [194 threads and 546 names later]...Aaaaand the giant candidates for roles list is complete! Nap time.
      2. Haakon
        Haakon
        I think I noticed Amandla Stenberg earlier who was cast as Vana I believe. Didn’t check now so maybe you noticed.
        Nov 6, 2017
      3. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Taken care of! Also, I added a "Recent edits" section, for a better idea of exactly where the list is currently at. :)
        Nov 6, 2017
      4. Haakon
        Haakon
        Brilliant!
        Nov 6, 2017
    15. Richol Richards
    16. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Welp, the list I'm working on was supposed to be done by now but I've had a fairly busy few days. Aiming to have it done over the weekend.
      1. Haakon likes this.
    17. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Idleness on my part...our latest scammer's first name, rearranged, is indeed the words Haha 'n' Scam....
      1. Nicholas Palazzo likes this.
    18. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Did we decide what becomes of Tatie and the rest of Miriel's family?...
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        I should probably give this more thought first and get back to it. Maybe in an actual thread...
        Oct 21, 2017
      3. Haakon
        Haakon
        Well maybe she had screen time in s2 and was seen as prisoner of Mairon? Still, feels like extra material for the dvd extended collector’s edition
        Oct 21, 2017
      4. Richol Richards
        Oct 21, 2017
    19. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Aaaaaand the spam is back....
      1. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        Deleted two today. I think it is slowing down, and I do ban the IP address every time, so hopefully that will help?
        Oct 17, 2017
      2. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        I did notice it doesn't seem to be as rampant as before. Thanks for all you've been doing! Hopefully it ceases altogether soon.
        Oct 18, 2017
      3. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I've noticed that the e-mail addresses tend to be from suspicious looking domain names. Perhaps there's a way to block those too? (Deleted two more posts and two additional accounts this morning)
        Oct 18, 2017
    20. Richol Richards
      Richol Richards
      Do we have a compiled list of the names of actors and actresses who have already been suggested for roles anywhere on the boards?
      2. MithLuin
        MithLuin
        I look forward to seeing the database you compile, and am very happy I am not taking on that project myself ;)
        Oct 14, 2017
      3. Richol Richards
        Richol Richards
        Haha, yes this is going to take some doing. I'm hoping I can get the bulk of it taken care of by November...we'll see...
        Oct 14, 2017
      4. Haakon
        Haakon
        You’ve made a good start!
        Oct 14, 2017
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 24, 1989 (Age: 28)