Recent content by Xenia

1. Xenia

Free Books!

Sometimes at library sales or other cheap-o sources of used books I buy books that I think might be of interest to Signum people. I enjoy this, and it's a small way to pay back the joy I get from being part of the Mythgard/ Signum world. Stand by for more BOOKS!
  2. Xenia

Free Books!

Thank you :) I am all outta spare books now but I am glad they found good homes.
  3. Xenia

Free Books!

Ok! Please send me your mailing address and I will get them right out to you. [email protected] (USA only) All the best, Xenia
  4. Xenia

Free Books!

Hi Cryios, I still have: The Craft of Research The Bedford Anthology of World Lit, Book 3 The Tolkien Companion Would you like them? :) -Xenia
  5. Xenia

Free Books!

MithLuin, it is still available!
  6. Xenia

Free Books!

No takers?
  7. Xenia

Free Books!

Hi Everybody, I have some duplicate books from my home library to give away that I believe will be of interest to Signum and Mythgard folks. These are absolutely free and I’ll even pay for the postage because I want these books to go to good homes. Just email me at [email protected]...
  8. Xenia

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

I've "won" NaNoWriMo a few times in the past. I don't have time to write an entire novel this year but I would love to work on a collaborative project.
  9. Xenia

November, 2018 NaNoWriMo

I am nervously interested in participating....
  10. Xenia

What'cha reading?

I've restarted The Wheel of Time and this time I'm going to make it through the whole series! Maybe!
Back