LA Moot?

Lucens

Hullo Mythgardians,

Just curious if there was any word about a Southern CA Moot in 2020? In 2018 it was in LA (hence the thread title), but nothing in 2019, and couldn't find anything on the Moot Schedule... Thanks for the help, and apologies if I'm missing some obvious announcement.

Cheers,

Michael

As far as I know, there are plans for a southern California moot early in 2020, but I don't think that it has been announced yet (so no date/location).

When it is announced, it will be posted here:
https://signumuniversity.org/event/
Thank you, MithLuin. On the Exploring Lord of the Rings podcast last month, Dr. Olsen mentioned that a SoCal Moot date in February-ish was being looked at. Anyway, as an attendee of the LA Moot last year and a local resident I would love to help make another such Moot a reality, so just looking for any further info or even a contact address if assistance would be welcomed.

Of course I'll keep an eye on the Events page, but if anyone has other contact info that would be appropriate to share it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Michael

Well, I can say for sure that it won't be Feb. 8th, as that is TexMoot in Houston ;). I have not heard anything definite yet, sorry.

I'm with Sparrow on this one...still no postings about any 2020 regional Moots except TexMoot in a few weeks...anyone know anything about a potential LA Moot? Is there some other contact outside of this bulletin board (i.e. an email address, etc.)? Would love to help, and have a local professor interested in being one of the speakers if there are any openings? If it's even going to happen? :)

All the best,

Michael

I believe you can e-mail Signum with a question about the moot, and they might be able to direct you to the person organizing it? The general e-mail is on their website: info@ signum

Back