Season 3 Calendar (We Hope)

Nicholas Palazzo

In the interest of better organization, I'm going to try to use this calendar site. I'm not adding any events until we have a better idea of when we're starting, but I will be putting links to all events and putting up our "deadlines" for items to be done. If anyone wants to use this same calendar for other aspects of the project, do feel free to let me know.

https://localendar.com/public/SilmFilm_Scripts

So... I'm working on this calendar again. Anyone who is interested in the login for the site in order to make edits, let me know. I am tentatively scheduling our first S03 script discussion for Sept. 2, but if that will be difficult for many people who want to get onboard, let me know and we may have to push it back a week.

EDITED: Because next Saturday is not the first....

Well, it didn't take long to screw up that schedule! Ah well, we're not too far behind yet....

Season 3 Episode 1 podcast (Rebellion of the Noldor): 8/25

Season 3 Episode 2 podcast (Kinslaying): 9/15
Season 3 Episode 2 podcast (Kinslaying part 2): 9/22

Season 3 Episode 3 podcast (Meanwhile in Beleriand): 10/13

Last edited:
Well...... The family had a new arrival this morning, so I have a bunch of people at the house. Even called out of work. There's essentially a lot of moving parts going on that are too complicated to go into here. Um... if there is at least one other person besides me and you, I could still host the session with no problem, I just can't guarantee that I can participate all the way through.

No worries, if you're busy with guests this weekend, we can bump it back to next week.

It occurs to me that this Saturday is the Signum fall fundraiser all day podcast marathon thingy, so probably not a good day to have the Script Discussion for Season 3 Episode 2.

Nick, I won't be available on the 21st, so we can wait to resume them til the 28th, or until you're ready, whichever works for you.

Season 3 Episode 4 Script Discussion this weekend!

Saturday November 18th, 7:30 PM Eastern Time.

Nick will post the thread when he has the links. And as a heads up, I will try to have the rough drafts of the Script Outlines ready for submission to the Execs prior to the Dec. 1st session. So, that will be Episodes 1-4.

So...we should probably keep our calendar up to date.

Otherwise, no one will ever have a clue when the Script Discussions are going to be.

Including me.

Yeah... I got caught up in housework today and wound up not setting anything up. I apologize. I'll put one up for next week. And probably the following week so we can start getting caught up.

Nick, when will the next Script Discussion be? I can add it as an announcement in the slides if I know a date/time.

Um. I think that we will need to do one this weekend and next weekend (if you are available). Otherwise, we'll still be significantly behind. After that, we can go back to a biweekly schedule without being too far behind to finish the finale outline in time.

I will join in (tech willing) but I have to sign off at 11:30 Central. I can't stay up till 12:30 again. (and then once it's only the 2 of you, hopefully it'll finish earlier than that and you can get some sleep too). :p

Back