JJ48
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• JJ, I'm sorry if I used this for a wrong reason. It's my first time writing what I thought was a private message.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    On this messageboard, 'profile posts' are visible to everyone on the forums. So, it is good for wishing someone a happy birthday, or something like that. Mostly, people post on their own profiles, though.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    If you would like to communicate with another poster or posters privately, you can do so via private message - called 'conversations'. On a computer, at the top of the screen next to your username you will see an envelope. That is how you access the private message function. Alternately, you can hover over someone's name and click 'start conversation.' If you have trouble with that feature, just ask.
    R
    Rachel Port
    As always, Mithluin, thank you.
    Hi JJ - Odola sometimes gets something in her head and it just stays there, even if it's LOTR by John LeCarre. Sometimes you just have to give up.
    Reactions: JJ48
    Odola
    Odola
    And pretending to be a Black Numenorian would not be that difficult for a well educated Gondorian imho. Enough to fool an orcs if you treat them in a enough commanding and tyrannical way.
    JJ48
    JJ48
    That's a bit of a catch-22, though. If Black Numenoreans are common enough that a Gondorian could disguise himself as one (keeping in mind that most Gondorians have little pure Numenorean blood in them), then they'd be common enough that the Gondorian would have to fool them as well as the orcs.
    Odola
    Odola
    Black Numenorians are higher ranks service of Sauron. I assume most are in Barad Dur. How many are in Minas Morgul? Propably a few. And those are not pure Numenorian blood either - given the generations that have past they had to marry in some fresh blood too through the years. But I doubt an orcs would spot a difference between a Black Numenorian and a Gondorian clad and behaving as one.
    Is there a place to find old Moot papers as examples? I have at least two ideas I'm working on, but I'm not really sure how to go about it.
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone here play Fantasy Flight Games' Lord of the Rings Living Card Game?
    L
    Lady Mondegreen
    I'm trying to stop buying at Dreamchaser. We'll see. I'm impressed that you managed to jump to Angmar.
    JJ48
    JJ48
    Well, I have all the other sets, I just haven't played them yet. I did Angmar in easy mode, just because I was interested in the story. I'll have to try it again normal.

Not sure about Nightmare, though. I'm not a masochist.
    L
    Lady Mondegreen
    Exactly. I'm just glad to have survived.
    I like that we managed to hold off making it to Bree for (at least) one more week. XD
    Is there to be LotRO RP tomorrow?
    JJ48
    JJ48
    No, no. The evening Mythgard RP.
    Marielle
    Marielle
    Oh. Obviously, I didn't even know that was a thing, and therefore have no useful information about it.
    JJ48
    JJ48
    No worries! Sorry if my response sounded a bit terse.
    Does anyone else feel that Tom's song pairs quite well with the tune to "Good King Wenceslas"?
    Has anyone else heard of a Little Free Library? The ones around me have a dearth of Lewis or Tolkien options, so I may need to remedy that.
    I'm dreaming of a wight Christmas/Just like the one I used to know/Its barrow dingy and foul song cringy/To tell captives where they'll go
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back