Arnthro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you Sparrow for sharing Setupminimal's new Twitch broadcast, Let's Make a Language, earlier on Writer's Space. I'm already 40mins into it and I can tell it is going to be a favorite. Thank you!!
    "And then everyone will hush, like we did, when in Rivendell they told us the tale of Beren One-hand and the Great Jewel. I wish I could hear it! And I wonder how it will go on after our part."
    Just registered for MootCast! I certainly wish that traversing the states eastward to attend in person was doable but what a wonderful secondary option! Thanks Signum!!!
    Gandalf's quick look to Frodo's, "we" is exactly why ExpLoTR is so awesome. I saw some folks in the general chat that weren't stoked on the extended boulder talk but it's all about the journey not the end! To me, the long boulder talks make the "quick look"-esque gems even better. But I'm weird and enjoy intricate discussions about Tolkien stuff, no matter how seemingly insignificant.
    "We'll get to that in 10 years." - Prof. Olsen last class regarding Sam in Mordor. ha! So awesome. So stoked to be a part of this long game.
    "That we should wish to cast him down and have no one in his place is not a thought that occurs to his mind."
    LA Moot was awesome!!! So stoked!
    Reactions: amysrevenge
    Arnthro
    Arnthro
    I couldn't contain my little joyous outburst towards the end of class yesterday (I'm Bilanxmond on discord) ... it was carry over stoke from the moot.
    Trish post - we shouldn't discuss threads in Qs for Corey but copy over to Talk about course. Sry for not getting that. I shall from now on
    Arnthro
    Arnthro
    Oh sweet! Thanks for that! I felt like an idiot for not seeing that post from her and then I was second guessing myself the more I thought about it because no one was making any fuss about all the dialogue going on.
    F
    Faelivrin
    Don't feel like an idiot; I was confused in the exact same way.
    Arnthro
    Arnthro
    :) I am often too hasty and certainly was in my excitement discovering all of this.
    I want to start a movement to evolve the saying, "Bob's your uncle," into "Bob's your builder."
    Of course when both kids finally get to napping I'm not in the mood nor feel alert enough to play LOTRO.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back