Mythgard Forums

Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
... we don't wind up with such a tangled season arc as we did in S03.
amysrevenge
amysrevenge
I'm actually in a scenario for the next few months where weekends sometimes work and I could try participating in live things.
Nicholas Palazzo
MithLuin
MithLuin
I am very much interested in participating, and would like to get some stuff together in writing to get my thoughts together in advance of that. I feel the need for spreadsheets....
Haakon
Haakon
I will probably not be able to participate live, but I will be interested in listening to discussions or reading summaries and giving feedback.
F
Faelivrin
What's a round table? Is that the live video chat (I forget the name of them) ? An overview/planning session is a good idea.

I would want to try to participate. In optimism all of my Saturday nights are open, except probably not October 13th. I'm still ill and can't promise to participate intelligently/coherently, but I would try.

I wish/hope I can get better before S4 starts.
MithLuin
MithLuin
Sorry to hear you are ill! I hope you get well soon.

There is still no official start date for Season 4, but it's probably a good idea to go ahead and schedule this discussion.

Nick, I know you have a young baby at home. Are Saturday nights still the best for you?
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
They ... would be. I'm trying to get some possible dates freed up, because we're moving the weekend after next.
MithLuin
MithLuin
Wait...you have a newborn *and* you're moving? I thought only military families did crazy stuff like that!
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
Well, having the newborn has raised some concerns about distance from work and child care, so...
F
Faelivrin
Good luck with your move then.
Haakon
Haakon
Yeah good luck with your move!
F
Faelivrin
So ah... is there any chance we'll be able to do something tomorrow night, or is there no time for it?
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
I do apologize, as I was moving today. Been packing for the past several days, and still much to do.
F
Faelivrin
No need to apologize, I was just checking in case so I wouldn't miss anything.
I suppose any time before the Episode 1 podcast is still potentially available to do this. Especially if we consider using a Sunday if absolutely necessary.
MithLuin
MithLuin
We should have about 3 Sessions of prep before we are ready to do the episode 1 podcast.
Nicholas Palazzo
Nicholas Palazzo
I will do my best to get to get the old place cleaned up and the new place unpacked so that I can justify hosting a session. ;)
Back