Ange1e4e5
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Any instructions for voting?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    So. This was written after the nominations were closed and before the voting was opened.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Just making a little joke that I realized after the fact might not translate well. There is an old American joke about voting "early and often" based, I think, on electoral corruption in NYC during the 1800s.
    Reactions: Haakon
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    I think the full joke is "Chicago: where the dead vote early and often."
    Assistance requested as to what Meril should be like. It would help with the casting process. Please respond.
    Might be on hiatus for the Silmfilm webinars. I don't think I'm much use in the script sessions.
    Rhiannon
    Rhiannon
    The script team has been talking about how to make the script discussion podcast sessions more interesting for viewers and conducive to participation. Maybe stick around for at least the next one and see if it improves.
    Spam in Silmfilm Official Stuff. Username is roekosuek.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Thanks. I always get a notification though. :)
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Are the notifications tailored for spam specifically?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Don't think so but I get a notification if anyone starts a thread in the sections I'm monitoring (most of them).
    So... what do we do now for the next episodes? We have less than a week ‘til the next session, and the thread is closed down.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Thursday's session will be about creative content. That thread is open, so go ahead and post there.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    That’s good to hear. I got them mixed up.
    Am I supposed to be muted?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Yes. The only people whose mics should be on are Corey, Trish, and Dave. You type comments if you want to share them.
    Using webinar for the first time. Hope I don’t fall asleep.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    I'm sure being able to comment directly will help.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Having difficulties on your end? I’m not getting anything on mine.
    It’s tonight, right? I’m trying to watch via the Twitch app and I don’t see anything. I hope they didn’t lie to us.
    So... what happened when the site went down for the last day or so?
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    From the unofficial Signum facebook group, it seems as if the hosting server went down. Not entirely clear as to why.
    Can't hear Corey on Twitch. And when we hear him, no Trish or Dave.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Have you considered just joining the Webinar?
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    I hadn't, since I've been busy for the first hour or so of the session and couldn't listen in until then because of my schedule.
    We might need a new logo. Whenever I pull up the forum, the tree usually in the upper left-hand corner is gone, and a blue ? is there.
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    Oh, thanks for bringing that up; I hadn't noticed. I'll mention it to Corey Olsen on Friday.
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    That would be great.
    Started a thread on how the effects of the Spell of Bottomless Dread would be portrayed onscreen, as it was brought up in today's session.
    Will be out for the first half of the session today. Please let me know what transpires.
    F
    Faelivrin
    I'm glad you mentioned it or I would've completely forgotten it was today!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back