Haakon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Now we just need a couple of Ragnas and Díses. Casting nominations deadline on Friday!
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Make that a couple of Díses and one Ragna
    All in all, we need seven more candidates. Two for Ragna and two for Dís. One each for Thranduil, Galathil and Edhellos.
    Reactions: Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    What happens if we don’t have enough candidates?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Nothing really.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    We aim for three nominees per role, but last season we only had one nominee for young Idril, and just a couple of suggestions for the Fëanorean twins, and in season one there were four cases of characters with just two nominees. So, it works.
    We need casting nominations for Edhellos, Galathil, Ragna, Thranduil and Dís.
    I haven't listened to a session since August. They simply aren't posted any longer.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    The biggest problem for me with relistening is that without an audio format, listening on my phone while driving or working is difficult.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    Yeah I can only really listen while taking the bus or walking. But I can almost never find time to watch YouTube for three hours.
    Nicholas Palazzo
    Nicholas Palazzo
    It also occurs to me that doing the above suggestion might cut into Prof. Olsen's listener stats, which I have no desire to do.
    Casting update: We need to have at least three nominees per role, which at the moment means that we’re missing almost 15 nominees. Don’t be afraid to make a bad suggestion. There are no bad suggestions!
    Let me remind you to post nominations for the season 4 casting! We need at least three nominees per role.
    Reactions: Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Ange1e4e5
    Might need some help with finalizing characteristics for characters like Edhellos and Meril.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I think we’re fine. Feel free to use your imagination.
    So Will Poulter is in the Amazon series. I wonder, who will he play?
    Haakon
    Haakon
    A lot of people seem to think he will play young Elrond because he looks like a young Hugo Weaving. But will they build their world on the Jackson films?
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    He did a wonderful job as Eustace, so he's a good actor, but beyond that, I have no thoughts on him being in a Tolkien role.
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I agree.
    This weekend I will probably not clean up spam as quickly as usual. Please have patience.
    Sorry to hear the Angrod issue wasn’t resolved in the best way. Well, we did what we could.
    I was on a night train and something woke me up at 5.30 AM. I actually managed to log in to the session for a few minutes and listened to a discussion about Sauron before I lost the connection.
    Ok so I was under the impression that we would do a session today. But apparently it's next Friday?
    F
    Faelivrin
    I never received an email and am now blocked from attending. PLEASE HELP
    Haakon
    Haakon
    I use the webinar app. The webinar number is 286-571-883
    MithLuin
    MithLuin
    It is meant to be today. But the webinar calendar was not updated until this morning, so that is why the e-mails didn't go out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back