Search results

1. Haakon

Thorondor (voice)

Still haven't come up with a better idea than Daniel Day-Lewis.
  2. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

Well I should say, if you guys keep on for like four hours, I might pop by for the final stretch. :)
  3. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

Ok well this time those hours won’t work for me. Another time perhaps. :)
  4. Haakon

S04E04 Script Discussion

What time?
  5. Haakon

Session 4-18: Episodes 7 & 8

Let me say welcome to the Silmfilm forums, Rhiannon! Good to have some new blood here. I hope that you find it easy to navigate on the forum. Please check out the FAQ and rules of conduct in the Main Forum section: https://forums.signumuniversity.org/index.php?forums/main-forum.2/ Those...
  6. Haakon

Caranthir

Well, I dunno. He has something. I can't remember that I liked him a lot in GoT. And he looks sort of the same in every picture. But he's won some kind of acting award at some point, so I guess he isn't too bad. Not sure what you mean with "stoic angle" but it seems our opinions overlap at least...
  7. Haakon

Caranthir

Ed Skrein? https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4534098/
  8. Haakon

Session 4.17 - Creative Content Part 3: Swords, Hands and Eagles

I think Fingolfin could be taller but again, let’s avoid getting too specific. People aren’t going to be walking around with signs displaying their height. It’s the feel that’s important. To me, four times a tall elf sounds good.
  9. Haakon

Yes so he can’t be too big. But four times Fingolfin, is that too much you think?
  10. Haakon

Morgoth's size is a really tricky question. He puts his foot on Fingolfin's neck, so his feet can't be too big. He makes holes in the ground with Grond that are large enough for Fingolfin to fall into, so Grond has to be huge, making it necessary for Morgoth to be huge. But I think you're right...
  11. Haakon

Balin

Jonathan Frakes! Known from Star Trek. https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000408/
  12. Haakon

Yes the Eagles should be huge, and Thorondor has to be the biggest one, but let's not make this a big problem. As you point out, this is magic-land. Here's an example where the size looks pretty good: And there are dozens of similar examples. I'm not going to get into the exact wingspan on...
  13. Haakon

Domination.

Yes this is a really interesting subject. I think you are right, there's got to be a consideration of the intent behind a destructive action. If you harm someone, it has to matter whether it's in self-defence or not. If you are in a position of power, you don't just attack someone in a weaker...
  14. Haakon

Season 4 Casting Call

So this is the list: Adult Idril (consider Turgon - Pål Sverre Hagen ;Elenwë - Gabriella Wilde; Young Idril - Mckenna Grace) Ecthelion Glorfindel Rog (renamed) Edhellos Orodreth's wife (Meril?) Annael Another sibling of Celeborn (sister in frame)? Oropher? (Perhaps not this season) Curufin’s...
  15. Haakon

Season 4 Casting Call

Ok so he'd be shown briefly before Morgoth leaves, taking him along? I don't think that makes casting necessary.
  16. Haakon

Season 4 Casting Call

Right. I can’t see that we need Fankil.
  17. Haakon

Session 4.15 - Creative Content Part 2

Ok. That’s a good rule of thumb. But the Lake-men and the men of Dale were related to the Rohirrim, although they were distinct groups. And I don’t find all names of the men of Dale to have a Nordic touch. Girion for example is hardly that. But as I said, Widis would be fine.
  18. Haakon

Session 4.15 - Creative Content Part 2

I can see reasons to avoid Anglo-Saxon names. I feel that some of them are too associated with aspects of our own world (of older days of course), notably specific Christian stuff. But culturally I find them relevant. I think Brona as a name is pretty inconspicuous and would work well. But fair...
  19. Haakon

I use the webinar app. The webinar number is 286-571-883

I use the webinar app. The webinar number is 286-571-883
  20. Haakon

Ok so it IS today after all. Officially confused.

Ok so it IS today after all. Officially confused.