Search results

1. Ange1e4e5

Season 4 Casting Call

Took a look at the Frame casting session for this year and he did not come up at that point.
  2. Ange1e4e5

Season 4 Casting Call

Did he come up in conversation about casting him?
  3. Ange1e4e5

Silm Film Reading List

We could have Aredhel’s return to Gondolin as a mid-season finale. And what events do we want to coincide with the Frame?
  4. Ange1e4e5

Silm Film Reading List

Where would the Chapter 1 of The Children of Turin, the Childhood of Turin fall?
  5. Ange1e4e5

Scripts and Script Outlines for Season 4

Swords and Counsels will likely be "Crist e ...", because I can't find a proper word for counsel in Sindarin. For episode 2, I had suggested "Unification" (minus ? as suggested by @amysrevenge) as a nod to the Star Trek: The Next Generation two-part episode featuring Spock, but I can't find a...
  6. Ange1e4e5

Session 4-24: Episodes 12 and 13

I guess I can live with that.
  7. Ange1e4e5

I'm not really sure who, it's just that the confident Fingolfin we have here seems to clash with the one in the published Silmarillion who proposes the assault on Morgoth.
  8. Ange1e4e5

I thought we weren’t introducing Men until next season.
  9. Ange1e4e5

Season 4 Casting Call

Sounds good; I’ve had my reservations about what they want for Idril (the Hosts themselves have said in the Season 3 casting session that they want taller actresses for Elven women), wondering about whether or not we want to have Arminas cast since @Rhiannon introduced him this season and he’ll...
  10. Ange1e4e5

I’m not really sure if Fingolfin should be the overconfident one. Chapter 18 says that Fingolfin called for the assault on Angband to take out Morgoth once and for all, but the rest of the Noldor were unwilling to risk their strength and were content, with the exception of Angrod (now deceased...
  11. Ange1e4e5

I don’t think that having Fingolfin be overconfident works. In Chapter 18, he calls for an assault on Angband to take out Morgoth, but everyone else is complacent with only Angrod and Aegnor supporting him.
  12. Ange1e4e5

I’m not sure how much we can tell without over complicating it.
  13. Ange1e4e5

Why not? On contrasting dragons throughout literature: I remember that the dragons in ASOIAF are described as gender-fluid, complete with in-universe debate about whether or not dragons are male or female. In the Inheritance Cycle and Harry Potter, dragons are distinctly male or female...
  14. Ange1e4e5

We could certainly do more gaunt, more strained. Maybe something like Voldemort? After making two Horcruxes by 1946 (age 19-20) he doesn't look much different than he does as the preserved memory in Chamber of Secrets, with the exception of his cheeks being more hollowed, but the book describes...
  15. Ange1e4e5

Theoretically yes. Dragons seem to reproduce just fine without a Dark Lord around though how is not explained. I think it’s getting too complex...
  16. Ange1e4e5

You have a point.
  17. Ange1e4e5

I wouldn't say that Morgoth is particularly weakened by the creation of Glaurung, since he's able to mass-produce Dragons at little loss.
  18. Ange1e4e5

So do we give him an injury that doesn't heal, like a cut while shaving? ;)
  19. Ange1e4e5

Is there going to be a moment that he's going to genuinely fear for his life? Because by the time of his duel with Fingolfin, he's going to be fearful of his life.
  20. Ange1e4e5

I'm still not sure how much we should show of the Glaurung project. Question: when Sauron created the One Ring (since Morgoth's Ring is Arda itself), is he any weaker after the process?