Search results

1. Ange1e4e5

Session 4.15 - Creative Content Part 2

Names: For original characters we plan to introduce, what should their names be, i.e. Celeborn's sister, Orodreth's wife (we're aiming towards naming her Meril) and Bard's wife?
  2. Ange1e4e5

Session 4.16 - Episodes 5 and 6

I forgot about Orodreth and his Sinda lady. Should we decide on a name for her?
  3. Ange1e4e5

To add to the post above, how much hearsay will Sauron and Thuringwethil need to sow seeds of discord amongst the Noldor and Sindar?
  4. Ange1e4e5

Events: Galadriel confesses to Celeborn. Sauron learns of a secret the Noldor are hiding. Tests of skill: archery? Fencing? Stone-chucking (shot-put)? Attendance: Luthien has been suggested by the Hosts, they do not want to portray Thingol as an overprotective dad quite yet. Sauron is...
  5. Ange1e4e5

I'd like to get a start on casting profiles: Age range, hair color, height, special abilities (singing). @MithLuin developed something like that for Idril a while back (see that thread for details). Or am I thinking too far ahead?
  6. Ange1e4e5

It was a suggestion in the video.
  7. Ange1e4e5

No rap. I’m putting my foot down, it would destroy the whole tone of the world we’re creating. Elven martial arts: Fencing?...
  8. Ange1e4e5

I hadn't, since I've been busy for the first hour or so of the session and couldn't listen in...

I hadn't, since I've been busy for the first hour or so of the session and couldn't listen in until then because of my schedule.
  9. Ange1e4e5

S04E02 Script Discussion

Title: Unification?
  10. Ange1e4e5

Elven military

Thought about differentiation: Do we want the House of Finarfin armor to look different from the House of Fingolfin in the way of colors, sigils, style? Or will they be flying under Fingolfin's banner?
  11. Ange1e4e5

I’d say the Beorians would take more after the House of Finarfin, since Angrod and Aegnor rule Dorthonion, and they answer to Finrod.
  12. Ange1e4e5

Humans might use round shields down the line as well...
  13. Ange1e4e5

What type of shields? Round ones? Big kite shields? Escutcheons?
  14. Ange1e4e5

So... what happened when the site went down for the last day or so?

So... what happened when the site went down for the last day or so?
  15. Ange1e4e5

I was writing for the creative content as a whole for the season, not specific episodes.
  16. Ange1e4e5

Topics of casting: Physical appearance, intangible traits (singing, a certain screen presence), and above all: who do we need to cast in the main story?
  17. Ange1e4e5

Session 4.13 - First 'Creative Content' Session for Season 4

We could have a scene where someone switches to maybe Sindarin, Quenya or Khuzdul for a sentence or two and then another character says "you speak our tongue well." The main example I can think of is in the Star Trek: The Next Generation "The Mind's Eye" when Picard is having an argument with...
  18. Ange1e4e5

Session 4.14 - Episodes 3 & 4

I must have missed that.
  19. Ange1e4e5

Why are the Hosts opposed to Sindar in Mithrim? We’ll need them down the line.
  20. Ange1e4e5

It should, since some of the Sindar in northern Beleriand join Turgon in Gondolin.