Search results

1. JJ48

New Stream Idea - Play Me a Story

Link has defeated Onox and Ganon, and restored peace to Holodrum! He doesn't have long to rest, however, before he's stripped of his gear and sent back to Holodrum to help out the oracle Din, again. Upon arrival, Link attempts his best Ralph impression by utterly failing to protect Din, and so...
  2. JJ48

Signs! Signs! Everywhere a sign! Giving us information All of the time! Better be polite And respect the signs! As Link wanders around Holodrum, he decides to try delving into the depths of the Hero's Cave, where he faces one of the toughest enemies of the entire game: the Magic...
  3. JJ48

The time has come! After Link collects the final essence, it is time to take on Onox and rescue Din, Oracle of Seasons! But will that be enough? Clearly, Princess Zelda came to Holodrum for a reason, and what if that reason turns out to be so she could get kidnapped?
  4. JJ48

Amazon series: reactions to news and rumours. (Spoiler alert!)

Sorry, those somehow got posted in the wrong thread.
  5. JJ48

Eh, I'm not too concerned by information in leaks. Even if it's accurate, it doesn't mean that the names mentioned in the leaks are actually the finalized versions for the show. Codenames and whatnot, you know?
  6. JJ48

Link only has a few last secrets to turn in before he is done with Labrynna for this linked game! But not everyone wants Link to succeed! Not only does Mamamu Yan send Link on a hopeless search, but the Goron Elder has cooked up a challenge so insidious as to rival the dreaded Goron Dance!
  7. JJ48

Link finishes delving the ruins, proving that he's enough of an adventurer to help pirates search for their ship's missing bell. Finding it allows him to go on a sea voyage which enables him to access a crypt. Seems a long, roundabout way to visit a grave, but long-lost lovers were reunited in...
  8. JJ48

Back in Labrynna, Link tells a few secrets while searching out more for himself. Though, he seems to be finding more mysteries than secrets, and seems no closer to answering that age-old question: is it blue then red, or red then blue?
  9. JJ48

It's time for a treasure hunt! Now, Link is no stranger to needing to find specific items in order to proceed, but this time there's a twist: this time, he can get an actual map showing the exact locations of the necessary objects! Though, perhaps that makes things a little too easy. Why...
  10. JJ48

Sign! Sign! Everywhere a sign! Giving information When read from one side! Better have respect Please don't smash the sign! As Link continues on, he recovers two more Essences of Nature, collecting the blessing of the final Season Spirit along the way! Meanwhile, more Subrosians take stuff...
  11. JJ48

Beard or no beard, this is here the question

I think having dwarf women indistinguishable from dwarf men is something that can be easily written, but when trying to adapt it to screen, it would come across as confusing, distracting, and comical; especially since it was already the punchline of a joke in the LotR films. Removing the beards...
  12. JJ48

Kids! They're a constant source of irritation for Link. If they're not stealing his equipment and giving him useless rocks instead, they're calling his friends monsters and demanding he give them bombs for who knows what purpose! Though, some of them do grow up to compose songs about how...
  13. JJ48

It's been so long since Link was last in Labrynna! After being away for nearly an entire stream, Link takes the time to visit with old friends, play some mini-games, and share some secrets with Tingle and the forest fairies. Unfortunately, Queen Ambi has left, so he can't see how things are...
  14. JJ48

With a little further preparation, Link finally defeats Veran and restores peace to Labrynna! He doesn't have long to rest, however, before he's stripped of his gear and sent to Holodrum to help out the next oracle, Din. Upon arrival, Link attempts his best Ralph impression by utterly failing...
  15. JJ48

It's been one year since our journey through the Zelda games began! In that time, we've delved many dungeons, beaten many bosses, and faced many friends' failures! Not that the latter particularly surprised us. After all, we're the hero of the game, so what could some secondary character like...
  16. JJ48

It's taken a long time and many struggles. Blood, sweat, and tears have been shed in the endeavor; but finally, at long last, Ralph has managed to make it to his beloved Nayru! ...only to find Link already there, having just finished driving Veran out of Nayru's body. But things begin...
  17. JJ48

Link achieves swift victory at the Goron Dance, only to have it rear its ugly head again and again. As Link flees, he is suddenly ambushed by the Big Bang Game and Target Carts! He narrowly escapes these only for the Goron Shooting Gallery to charge in! Exhausted and fearing yet another...
  18. JJ48

What'cha reading?

Currently reading Piranesi by Susanna Clarke. I'm about halfway through so far, and really enjoying it!
  19. JJ48

Not only would I absolutely not suspect foul play, I probably wouldn't even notice any supposed discrepancy if it weren't pointed out to me by someone else. For that matter, if I met a family in real life with blonde parents and a dark-haired child, I probably still wouldn't think anything were...
  20. JJ48

Right. My comment had nothing to do with people assuming adoption or infidelity; it had to do with most people understanding how movies work and/or simply not noticing that there's a minor inconsistency if scrutinized at the genetic level. Personally, I doubt I'd have ever noticed if no one...