Search results

1. Haerangil

Script Discussion: S06E01 WE'RE BACK!!!!

Also nice to hear elves actually appreciating the deeds of mortals...
  2. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

True!
  3. Haerangil

Season 5 Scriptwriting

I think up to season 5 almost no season has real finished scripts! There are summaries/writeups, but almost zero elaborated scrips, with dialogues etc.
  4. Haerangil

Script Discussion: S06E01 WE'RE BACK!!!!

Or Belegund or Baragunds dog...
  5. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

Hhmm? But why? It is not a far distance... Nan dungortheb might be evil, but i could still think birds might fly across it in a safe heigth... or at last around its fringes.
  6. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

True! The dwarves would be good sources for the latest news, they are secretive about their own, but maybe very willing to talk about other people..
  7. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

Like this? I could see that... As long as it doesn't seem to suggest he possibly killed the birds, which i doubt he'd do.
  8. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

Except if they have spies... Like birds! If even the birds sung of it the elves would have been impressed... Or the waters of the rivers, elves talk to such things too!
  9. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

Of course there are manyfold blue flowers he could use to adorn his clothing with, but boots?
  10. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

The blue though... I could imagine clothing made of leafs, grasses, flowers... He has no contact to civilized cultures i suppose, so he would make such clothes by himself
  11. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

He could wear a funny hat, but likely not yet made of felt... Grasses maybe? Straw could be yellow
  12. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

The Doriathrim could in theory have heard rumors about Barahirs band... I do not know from whom exactly, but the oroginal text seems to suggest so, at last i always thought Berens deeds were widely known (they have done their business over several years according to the timeline)
  13. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

Maybe a sombrerillo And a tuxedillo or lacinillo Twisted from phragmitillo Or maybe bastillo And on his left and right toe Calceamentillo Knit from som blue flo?
  14. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

He's a real ol' caudillo Hitting like don camillo Hides his grillo Under a pillow Still low On armadillo formed phyllo While he still owe A billow Willow Almost a kilo To the chillo Vanillo gill ho Who will show No single piece of clothing found...
  15. Haerangil

Bombadil costumes

As you know i am not always completely up to date withnthe current state of the silmfilm seasons... As i like to look back on the earlier material sometimes. This might seem odd but, did we ever talk about Bombadils looks? I mean, the Tom we all know and love , we kniw what he looks like... but...
  16. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

I really like the camp dog btw , yes, gave me kinda Bill the pony vibes :rolleyes:
  17. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

Gil-Galad also wasn't cast yet afaik
  18. Haerangil

Script Discussion S06E03

I have read episodes 1-3 by now, i like them. The new characters we introduced so far are Deadwe Baragund Belegund Edrahil Eilinel Finduilas Gorlim Zirak Carcharoth Am i right?
  19. Haerangil

Beren's equipment

Did Gorgol wear it as a trophy? Like some necklace, or on his belt or whatever ,or did he keep it in some nice small treasure chest?
  20. Haerangil

Werewolves

Similar to this?