Search results

1. HaakonTheWhite

Session 3.11 - S3 Ep 6 Green Elves

We will certainly have to deal a lot with the Green Elves and their appearance and the expectations they and the Sindar have. I think they should be rough and primitive. The Ents will be interested in the forests and perhaps not in the dealings of the elves at first. So we might see them and...
  2. HaakonTheWhite

So... I missed the end of the episode (sometime during the Petty-Dwarf discussion)... Was there...

So... I missed the end of the episode (sometime during the Petty-Dwarf discussion)... Was there any progress?
  3. HaakonTheWhite

Dwarves

Thinking of Firebeards and what kind of Dwarves they seem to be, I found Anthony Michael Hall.
  4. HaakonTheWhite

kaplozcc xcfgvh is a spammer who left some in Silmfilm Official.

kaplozcc xcfgvh is a spammer who left some in Silmfilm Official.
  5. HaakonTheWhite

Celegorm

Maybe Sam Claflin? He's a good looking guy and could definitely play a Fëanorean. He can swiftly switch from being nice and calm to dangerously aggressive. I think he'd be great. With a small Húan: //Haakon
  6. HaakonTheWhite

I will start getting rid of spam as soon as I've cleared up some access problems//Haakon

I will start getting rid of spam as soon as I've cleared up some access problems//Haakon
Back