Search results

1. Chris Stevens

Silm Film Season 4 - Go To Webinar update

The last audio episode of silmfilm I can find on itunes and my other poscast app is 4-21. I see the video episodes of episodes 4-22 to 4-24. Have they been posted? Thanks.
  2. Chris Stevens

NEW Schedule for Silm Film!

I use an Android App called Doubletwist. Pretty solid, simple app.
  3. Chris Stevens

YouTube Uploads for Season 4

Just listened to the silmfilm episode about music. Maybe i'm old but the Vanyar do NOT rap! :D
  4. Chris Stevens

RSS and Itunes audio feeds

Truly no criticism intended. I know volunteers do alot of this kind of support. I just wanted to make sure that someone was aware of the problem. I really only would like to see an acknowledgement that the right people know and if possible, a realistic estimate whe it might be fixed. I can...
  5. Chris Stevens

I only wish an announcement would be made to acknowledge the issue. :-)
  6. Chris Stevens

Thanks, Jim, for the information. I did try Internet Explorer and got the list of recordings. Not sure why Chrome isn't interpreting the xml. I haven't seen any "official" comment on what is going on with the new audio episodes not being posted. Youtube seems to be up to date with the video.
  7. Chris Stevens

Am I the only one that has this problem. I'm not getting updates from Itunes or a couple of other podcast apps I have. They worked up until "Exploring....." Episode 70.
  8. Chris Stevens

I've not been able to download any audio podcast from Exploring the Lord of the Rings since episode 70. When I click on the RSS link it just pulls back a bunch of xml gibberish. The videos are on Youtube but I'm looking for the audio. Does anyone know what's going on? Regards. Chris Stevens
  9. Chris Stevens

Episode 1-1

I like the idea of showing "a bit of light" as you say. My only comment might be is that your idea has very little connection to the actual Silm. story itself. The characters would have to be developed from scratch and given some context within the story. Too much screen time? Maybe.
  10. Chris Stevens

Episode 1-1

A thought occurred to me when discussing the two former Valar from Lost Tales that Tolkien got rid of. (two "M" names I don't remember). It wouldn't be too much of a stretch to associate these two with Melkor from the beginning still keeping them "battle maiar". But when they finally go fully...
Back