Search results

1. Kyle Latino

Storyboard S1 Eps1

Oh yeah, sure you can share it! I'm not terribly worried about anything green light, I'm just trying to show what could be done. I've set it up on a google doc so that other people can add edit and change things as they wish to make it as easy to collaborate as possible. But since you...
  2. Kyle Latino

Rivendell

This might look a bit austere for Rivendell, but the bones are good. I think basic architecture is good here, but change around the details to look a bit more nature inspired.
  3. Kyle Latino

Original Music uploaded to YouTube

Varda and the Stars is especially great! Very cool stuff!
  4. Kyle Latino

Storyboard S1 Eps1

I've created a google presentation of my first pass at story boards for Eps 1 Scene 1. Link: https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cEsrPbXn_EzJt3qY2BC3RmKw_tRxeonCc0tomjOi4VE/edit?usp=sharing I've just joined the forum, and I'm still getting caught up on things. So I hope I don't step on...
  5. Kyle Latino

Frame Characters

It strikes me that most of the attention has been paid to the Valar, but we still need reference for the frame story characters. It would be great if folks could make a design document that quotes from the primary sources for our friends in Rivendell for season 1. I'm working up a storyboard...
  6. Kyle Latino

Good to be here! Thanks for the welcomes, Karita and MithLuin. :)

Good to be here! Thanks for the welcomes, Karita and MithLuin. :)
  7. Kyle Latino

In response to the Host's challenge in Episode 0-2 : How to visually depict the Valar

I see your points about the armor. Kirby is just always my goto, heh heh. I'll try to sketch up some other stuff this morning.
  8. Kyle Latino

In response to the Host's challenge in Episode 0-2 : How to visually depict the Valar

Here is what is in my head for Melkor Pre-Arda Era, Lamp Era, and Silmarillion Era. My idea is that he slowly adjusts to cover himself with armor and makeup as his power diminishes and he is marred and challenged more. After his face is marked from Beren trying to steal another Silmaril, he...
  9. Kyle Latino

Philippe Druillet's approach was to let the setting do the talking.
  10. Kyle Latino

I'm a comic guy, and as soon as I started to read the Silmarillion, I immediately started thinking about Jack Kirby. That guy could make any fantasy look credible, no matter cosmic. Whenever he wanted to separate man from gods visually, he did so with ridiculous armor. The solved a similar...
  11. Kyle Latino

Super excited to find out about this site! I have a fantasy webcomic www.shedwarf.com , so this...

Super excited to find out about this site! I have a fantasy webcomic www.shedwarf.com , so this is right up my alley!
Back