Search results

1. A

Session 7-07 and 7-08: Other Season 7 Stories

I guess the Sindar in Doriath wouldn't care much about a political strife within the Noldor, but surely the kidnapping of Luthien would be a bigger deal? And blackmailing Thingol to let Celegorm marry Luthien? Wasn't Thingol almost going to war with the Feanorians in the Lay of Leithian? I seem...
  2. A

Session 7-07 and 7-08: Other Season 7 Stories

Not been active here in ages, just had an idea after listening to the last episode. Sorry if this has already been brought up, been too busy to pay attention to the forum lately :/ So I completely agree it is better to have Thingol be a bit careful with the feanorians than just refuse them...
  3. A

Session 7-01: A Look Ahead

Maybe the release of Húrin could be part of the ruin of Doriath episode? It is what sets it up. Idk, you loose the moment of them at the grave though... Something to discuss at least:)
  4. A

Session 7-01: A Look Ahead

I reminder that we also need to do something with Galadriel and Celeborn. Do they go east? If so when? Or are they present at the sack of Menegroth by the dwarves? The kinslaying? I think we need to bring in at least parts of the wanderings of Húrin. We need some way to close off the story of...
  5. A

Er det ei ny bok? Kor fekk du tak i ho?

Er det ei ny bok? Kor fekk du tak i ho?
  6. A

Ah enda en nordmann! :eek:

Ah enda en nordmann! :eek:
  7. A

Oh Faelivrin! :D

Oh Faelivrin! :D
  8. A

Silmarillion Film Project Series Bible

Tried to google this and found this: It mostly works fine, though misses some words here and there as well as some misspellings. The only thing I find annoying is that the dictation tool only works for about 10 minutes... I tried it for transcribing a session from season 0. I don't think I'll...
  9. A

Well I have many things very fresh in mind. Super obvious when Corey forgets what he said just...

Well I have many things very fresh in mind. Super obvious when Corey forgets what he said just the session before :D
  10. A

Finally caught up with Silmfilm! That was 2 years in 2 months :eek:

Finally caught up with Silmfilm! That was 2 years in 2 months :eek:
  11. A

Session 6-16 and 6-17: Music Commissioning

I really like this idea! That theme could be used for several characters in the show: - Andreth & Aegnor - Beren & Lúthien - Túrin & Finduilas - Tuor & Idril - Imrazôr & Mithrellas - Aragorn & Arwen Maybe also Dior & Nimloth and Eärendil & Elwing?
  12. A

Yes! Maybe some kind of meeting for the Union of Maedhros? Although it would probably be weird...

Yes! Maybe some kind of meeting for the Union of Maedhros? Although it would probably be weird to have it so close to Nargothrond as Orodreth refuses to join. :rolleyes: Problems for another season!
  13. A

The (Unofficial) SilmFilm Organization Project©

Ah! Too bad. If those who did the notes don't have them somewhere else, I could try to go through season 0.
  14. A

The (Unofficial) SilmFilm Organization Project©

I might be wrong, but I think there were session notes for season 0 (and maybe season 1 too). I remember reading notes from the sessions before catching up with the podcast. What happend to them?
  15. A

It would have been nice if we could have shown Magor living near Ivrin. It would would have been...

It would have been nice if we could have shown Magor living near Ivrin. It would would have been fun to see his descendant Túrin come there knowing it was the place his forefather lived. It would give another layer to Ivrin as we have located the Mereth Aderthad in Nevrast instead.
  16. A

The new outline gives the human-elf interaction to the house of Bëor, and the discussing part to...

The new outline gives the human-elf interaction to the house of Bëor, and the discussing part to Hador. And the Thingol's rage part to Haleth. So the main parts of the story are still present, just simplified.
  17. A

The new story is easier to follow as it separates the houses of the Edain though. The story of...

The new story is easier to follow as it separates the houses of the Edain though. The story of Malach is pretty much the same as Bëor's (serving an elf lord), and both their houses move to live with elves (in Hithlum and Dorthonion), then the elf-scepticists of both houses remain in Estolad...
  18. A

For example how Malach served Fingolfin and earned the name Aradan, and later brought his people...

For example how Malach served Fingolfin and earned the name Aradan, and later brought his people into Hithlum to live with the elves. How his son Magor moved for a while into Beleriand (south of Ered Wethrin), but then met Thingol's rage. Thingol banning men from all but the north (Hithlum...
  19. A

Really happy with how the one-sentence reference to that elves and men living together wasn't...

Really happy with how the one-sentence reference to that elves and men living together wasn't good for either of them was expanded so much. The only thing I'm disappointed by was that so many human characters were cut.
  20. A

Just finished catching up with Silmfilm season 5. That season was so good!

Just finished catching up with Silmfilm season 5. That season was so good!
Back