Search results

1. ruth barratt

Word logging for LOTR and the Silmarillion

Hello all, So I first posted this in the ExLOTR thread by as it has now grown to include the Silmarillion I thought I would repost it here. Basically, I have gone through the books and created a spreadsheet of the use of a word. I have logged the book, chapter, where it is used, and how used it...
  2. ruth barratt

Word logging

Hello all, Due to lock down I have finally had time to do an insane project that I have wanted to do for ages. A spreadsheet of words that we may want to track in The Lord of the Rings. I have not finished it yet (as you can imagine it will take some time) but this is so far and I will be...
  3. ruth barratt

Mini-Moot anyone?

A couple of years ago we had a in game mini-moot on the Saturday of mythmoot and was thinking of having a return this year:) The moot it's self is on the 27/6 so was thinking on the Saturday evening (29/6) not sure on the time as I don't know when people would be free. Will most likely be on...
  4. ruth barratt

The boarder of His lands

So I'm taking us way back to session number 45. I was re-watching this session when hunting for silver in the Barrow downs. On the field trip in that session we were hunting for the dike that is the boarder of Tom's lands, there was a thought the dike meant 'wall'. Now I am not the best at...
  5. ruth barratt

Epic battels

So for months and months I have been trying to do the epic battels at helm deep and failing in some of the most spectacular ways :mad: So I'm hoping to get a team together to work out way though them let me know if your up for it and we will try and set a date. See you all soon
  6. ruth barratt

Just a quick remark

I have just watched this weeks episode and I just wanted to say that in an English accent the words Fairy and Ferry sound different, the air in Fairy has the stress, I think this means that JRR had no pun in mind its abit like Tuna over in Valinor and the tasty fish. Sorry to burst the pun bubble:(
  7. ruth barratt

Mini moot

Howdy all! With mythmoot up coming I am having a thought (which is very painful:D) For those of us that are unable to make it I thought I may be nice to meet up in the game. I am thinking of doing this at an European friendly time. Hoping that those that fancy joining me with have some good...
  8. ruth barratt

Jewellery

I was thinking of adding this into the normal costume threads but then thought that this way can keep things from getting too confusing (hopefully)
  9. ruth barratt

Angmar fellowship quests

Hey all hope you are all well! I have loads of angmar fellowship quest including the epic and was hopeing to get some people together to run though them. I was think of one day next weekend 21th or 22th not sure on time I'm good afternoon or evening (UK time). Don't mind who comes I will be...
  10. ruth barratt

Crafting tutor

Hello lovely kinnie's! I'm one of you new kin mates and also new to lotro. My little Hobbit guardian Rosiebug has managed to get to level 40 and still hasn't figured out the whole crafting thing. If there is anyone who wouldn't mind being her tutor I would be so very thankful. I am in the UK...
Back