Search results

1. Haerangil

Script Discussion - S07E01!

Can you give me the sentences you want translated? I could play around with them a bit, i think Halethian would be a mix between celtic and semitic.
  2. Haerangil

I really wouldn't use Adunaic. It comes from Hadorian and is considered alien to the native dialects of Enedhwaith or Gondor which were Halethian. I also wouldn't use the word Forgo. It is six tjousand years older than the Haladin!
  3. Haerangil

I think the Hadorians spoke Old Magol, not Taliska, though i could be wrong. One could try to create neo-halethian by putting the Halethian names in a generator with old gondorian names, most likely they were of the same family. https://donjon.bin.sh/name/markov.html -primitive kwendian...
  4. Haerangil

When they are given new clothes to replace the outfits they arrived in (maybe worse the wear from battle and eagle transport), someone remarks that Huor (the youngest) appears to be an elf of 36 years, which he finds hilarious (a la Pippin and Beregond). How old looks a 35 year old elf?
  5. Haerangil

Session 7-12: Casting Criteria

Oh, he should definitely be cast as a wose! And we still haven't introduced those yet!
  6. Haerangil

Session 7-12: Casting Criteria

Strange indeed. I thought Bor and Uldor are related to the tribes of the Inlandsea of Rhun and the Lossoth! It was the Hadorians who were akin to the northmen.
  7. Haerangil

Amazon series: Season 2 reactions to news and rumours. (Spoiler alert!)

I' m not even sure if i'll watch it ..
  8. Haerangil

Amazon series: Season 2 reactions to news and rumours. (Spoiler alert!)

Yes, read about it... sounds very ... discouraging. But to be honest i didn't have any expectations anymore anyway.
  9. Haerangil

Session 7-05: Húrin and Huor

That's what i meant. If Earendil IS season 11... What Happens in between?
  10. Haerangil

I thought season 7 and 8 was huor and Turin season and 9 Earendil. What will happen in season 8 and 9 then if Gondolin falls as late as season 10?
  11. Haerangil

Earendil was 29 when he fathered his sons? Ilfrin needs to be older...
  12. Haerangil

I somehow Always Had imagined littleheart and Earendil Being playfelliws at Gondolin... But you're pribably right-, He should have been older by then.
  13. Haerangil

Will we meet the child Littleheart?
  14. Haerangil

So we have the Gondolindrim speak Quenya? Or just the royal court?
  15. Haerangil

Does Hurin speak Quenya or Sindarin?
  16. Haerangil

A name for "Bree"

Doesn't seem to be any cl8ser to slavic tham umbar or mûmak to arabic, nevermind incanús to latin.
  17. Haerangil

A name for "Bree"

*shrugs* i thought we were looking for an easterling term...
  18. Haerangil

A name for "Bree"

I don't have any problems with that, anyways it was just a suggestion...
  19. Haerangil

A name for "Bree"

Gûrig and grad/gorod look and sound quite different to me.
Back