Search results

1. Rob Henderson

Garth Agarwen Instances

I don't have anyone on-level for the area any more, but could certainly bring someone at a higher level to get you through it for quest completion.
  2. Rob Henderson

Fried Eggs run (chickens to Mordor), Landroval, February 17th, 11am ST, meet at Sandson's Farm

My thanks to everyone who showed up and made this possible! https://www.twitch.tv/videos/229987157
  3. Rob Henderson

Fried Eggs run (chickens to Mordor), Landroval, February 17th, 11am ST, meet at Sandson's Farm

"Three Rings for the Scrapper-kings made into pie, Seven for the Dorkings rubbed with garlic clove, Nine for Black-foot hens broiled on high, One for the Cook Lord and his dark stove In the Land of Mordor where the Chickens fry. One Ring to find them all, One Ring to take them, One Ring to pluck...
  4. Rob Henderson

Exploring Lord of the Rings on servers other than Landroval

Looks like it's defaulting to me to answer again? >8) You're not missing any magic secret when it comes to moving characters between servers. While it is possible to have SSG move your characters from one server to another, it costs roughly US$30 worth of LOTRO Points to do it, and another...
  5. Rob Henderson

Having trouble doing the "road trips".

Just buy one of these puppies from the LOTRO store: https://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/Gift_of_the_Valar
  6. Rob Henderson

Having trouble doing the "road trips".

Hi Lynn! I'll try to explain, since I'm pretty sure I'm the one who told you I couldn't port you that time, but didn't have time to fully explain it when I was dealing with a dozen other things at once: No form of summoning in the game - Hunter ports, Captain summons, Guardian acorns...
  7. Rob Henderson

Epic battels

I'm not great at them, but I've gotten through them, so I'll do what I can.
  8. Rob Henderson

Draigoch Raid? (lvl 75+)

The calendar says Saturday the 17th at 10 pm.
  9. Rob Henderson

Scavenger Hunts

I'm available most server-time afternoons, just post something here in advance so I'll know. (Sending me a tell is unlikely to work unless you can correctly guess which of my fourteen characters I'll be on at the time.)
  10. Rob Henderson

Draigoch Raid? (lvl 75+)

I can bring my L105 minstrel or L87 rune-keeper. (They need the deeds, and Hologro doesn't.)
  11. Rob Henderson

'In a hole in the ground there lived a boar....'

While I was thrilled that last night's field trip visited the glass-blowers' camp and talked about Ronald Dwale and the references to the Professor himself in his quests, I must say I was disappointed didn't actually examine the lost leaf of paper to see what Dwale had written so far...
  12. Rob Henderson

Legendary Items/Weapon Crafting

Sorry, I just saw these responses, did you get it taken care of?
  13. Rob Henderson

Pre-course concert on Tuesday the 21st!

Hi all! i wanted to make sure everyone knew that as part of the Courserrim's sponsorship of next week's course session, our band The Remediators will be holding a pre-class concert in the Scholar's Hall from 9 to 9:30 server time. They're telling me that they have several lore-inspired songs...
  14. Rob Henderson

East is East and West is West…

I actually had the same thoughts. I went out last week trying to follow the route myself, and it seemed clear that they went west, though i couldn't find a plank bridge in that direction either. The stream does narrow down closer to the bog, so youcan walk across it there.
  15. Rob Henderson

Legendary Items/Weapon Crafting

I have fully guilded crafters who can do both weapons and belts. Let me know specifically what you need, since I have to buy the guild recipes, and we can go from there.
  16. Rob Henderson

Osgiliath Ashes and Stars quests

Funny enough, I just finished doing this quest line last night! But I'll certainly help out those who need it.
  17. Rob Henderson

Concerns from my Kinmates

Several members of my kinship, and several of our friends, attended the first course session last night. Most of them had never attended a Mythgard event before, and they were all impressed with the quality and detail of the discussion! But they also had some concerns and i promised I'd bring...
  18. Rob Henderson

To Narnion

The LOTR prologue mentions that they had their own languages when they moved west to Eriador, but eventually stopped using them in favor of Westron:
  19. Rob Henderson

So Fireworks started at 6:30

British Summer Time (their version of DST) is in effect in September, so that works out.
  20. Rob Henderson

Moria!

I can bring one of my on-level alts, or Saganoth if you need level-cap blasting, since she needs several of the deeds still.
Back