Search results

1. Rob Henderson

Fried Eggs run (chickens to Mordor), Landroval, February 17th, 11am ST, meet at Sandson's Farm

"Three Rings for the Scrapper-kings made into pie, Seven for the Dorkings rubbed with garlic clove, Nine for Black-foot hens broiled on high, One for the Cook Lord and his dark stove In the Land of Mordor where the Chickens fry. One Ring to find them all, One Ring to take them, One Ring to pluck...
  2. Rob Henderson

'In a hole in the ground there lived a boar....'

While I was thrilled that last night's field trip visited the glass-blowers' camp and talked about Ronald Dwale and the references to the Professor himself in his quests, I must say I was disappointed didn't actually examine the lost leaf of paper to see what Dwale had written so far...
  3. Rob Henderson

Pre-course concert on Tuesday the 21st!

Hi all! i wanted to make sure everyone knew that as part of the Courserrim's sponsorship of next week's course session, our band The Remediators will be holding a pre-class concert in the Scholar's Hall from 9 to 9:30 server time. They're telling me that they have several lore-inspired songs...
  4. Rob Henderson

Concerns from my Kinmates

Several members of my kinship, and several of our friends, attended the first course session last night. Most of them had never attended a Mythgard event before, and they were all impressed with the quality and detail of the discussion! But they also had some concerns and i promised I'd bring...
Back