Search results

1. Eternitie

To Narnion

I have a question about last night's lecture, I was just able to finish watching the part I missed on YouTube. The part about "Which story, I wonder." I understand that Tolkien published a version of the Hobbit that he later changed, and thereby reflected that change in this dialogue in the...
  2. Eternitie

Beginner Questions

Hello everyone! I still consider myself a Tolkien beginner. I am halfway through the Silmarillion, the LotR class that just started is my first FULL read through the LotR trilogy, and I have read the Hobbit. Obviously I've seen the extended films a million times, but that's not the same. That...
  3. Eternitie

LOTRO Newbie, how the heck do I get to the lore hall/class location?

That's awesome!! Thank you so much for your help. As for Discord, I think I'm in the right place now. I'm assuming no one is talking yet and that's why I can't hear them. But I'm in the Lore Hall area with my push to talk enabled. However, our interactions will be text only right?
  4. Eternitie

LOTRO Newbie, how the heck do I get to the lore hall/class location?

Hello there! I am a LOTRO newbie as well, and am wondering if there is a specific server I need to be on? We chose Gladden. Will that work out? Thanks!
Back