Search results

1. Felingil

Mini moot

I'm a European player in Mythgard (on Anor) and would love to be able to join in for some Mythmoot fun from across the pond.
  2. Felingil

Weather-Wind and Black Breath

I’ve been doing a bit of speculation in regards to the term ‘Black Breath’, a term which I have never really wrapped my head around. This is by no means a proper theory and it would surely not hold up to any form of academic scrutiny, but I just thought it might be interesting as a point of...
  3. Felingil

On the Spell of Bottomless Dread

I think one should be a bit mindful using eye effects in this case. While it is a great way to show the Spell, because of the "eyes are the window to the soul" concept, it has been used so much that it's almost a cliché. We all recognise the classic scene where a character makes eye contact with...
  4. Felingil

Anybody interested in Visual Effects?

I'm still in Season 1, but I don't mind questions relating to later stuff as I am quite familiar with the Silmarillion. And I started this discussion on the premise that there might not be that many here with experience/knowledge of visual effects and I was hoping to be able to help out and...
  5. Felingil

Anybody interested in Visual Effects?

Hiya! I've just started listening to the Silmfilm discussions and thought I'd just throw in a message here. I work as a visual effects producer and I was wondering if there are other people here interested in talking about or discussing VFX in a Silmfilm context? I can see that there are a...
Back